𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡

'cousin dearest and prank suggestions'

HOGSMEADE, HOGSMEADE, HOGSMEADE one of the trios favourite places while they are at Hogwarts, so as you can imagine they where pretty excited when they got told that the next hogsmeade trip was coming up

They all stood gathered round one of the notice boards about upcoming trips, quidditch practices, clubs, etc. Noa stood at the notice eyeing up the slytherin quidditch tryout times with a determined look on her face.

"I don't think you understand the excitement i feel about going to hogsmeade" Otis dramatically sighed as usual while then throwing a sarcastic glare at someone that tried to get in front of him.

"i think i do Ot, i can practically feel it radiating off of you." mumbled Noa as she continued to eye the poster and dragging her pointer finger across it.

"Oh you have no idea how fucking long i've been dreaming about the three broomsticks butter beer for" Nesrin dreamily told the pair as she put the head on Otis' shoulder

"Oh but i do Nes, the places at Diagon alley just doesn't hit the same spot"

"What are you looking at anyways Noa? you've practically been staring daggers at that piece of parchment." Otis asked the raven haired slytherin and started poking her shoulder and Noa swatted his hand away.

"Do you think i should tryout for the Slytherin quidditch team?" she questioned the two looking over at them and chewed on her lip.

"Of course you should, we tell you to every year O" Nesrin told her with a smile.

"You're a bloody brilliant chaser No, go for it!" Otis assured her and shook her shoulders.

Noa hummed and huffed "But i probably wouldn't get on no matter how bloody good i am. The team is full of misogynistic blood supremacists"

"It's worth a shot though, O"

"You never know, they could let you on" Nesrin told her in a singsong voice and linked arms with the two.

"Yeah perhaps, i'll think about it" she smiled at the two.

"Well whatever you decide Ot and i will be cheering you on as usual"

"Too right we will!"

Noa laughed and said "Well we better get going then we don't want to be late for lunch, we know how Nes gets when she's hungry" and the trio laughed and made their way to the great hall.