𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

'Hogsmeade date offers'

THE FULL MOON WAS a few days ago, it was the time of month Nesrin dreaded them most

THE FULL MOON WAS a few days ago, it was the time of month Nesrin dreaded them most. She felt so helpless during it, she couldn't help her dad.

He had told her that Professor Snape was brewing him wolfsbane and Nesrin was extremely suspicious at first.

How did he know that he wasn't poisoning him?

Remus quickly dismissed the thought with a laugh saying that she was being silly. She agrees but you can't blame her for having her suspicions when Professor Snape makes it very known that he doesn't like her dad.

Nesrin was standing outside her dads classroom waiting for his class to be dismissed so she could see how he was holding up.

She felt extremely bad that she hadn't come and seen him sooner but with the whole Harry being attacked by dementors situation had her attention for a bit.

"Afternoon, Lupin!" someone shouted down the hall to the mousey brown haired girl.

She turned round to see where the voice had came from and it was Oliver Wood, who was making his way over to her. Nesrin smiled at him and he stood in front of her.

"Afternoon, Wood" Nesrin said politely "You haven't drowned yourself in the showers, i see"

Oliver barked out a laugh, his eyes crinkling "Not for the lack of trying"

Nesrin laughed at that, then cheekily said, "I would say sorry about the game, but i'm not really"

He shrugged softly and smiled, "Hey, i wanted to ask you something!"

"Shoot"

"I was, erm- wondering if, i dunno- you maybe wanted to accompany me to last Hogsmeade trip before term ends?" Oliver nervously asked, pulling his bag strap further up his shoulder.

Nesrin was slightly taken aback by his question, not expecting him to ask her. She has had quite a few people asking her to join them on the Hogsmeade trip before Christmas break but she had never expected Oliver to ask.

"Oh, em, could i get back to you on that, Oliver?" she asked, "I'm not sure if Otis would have someone to go with if i didn't, so can i ask him then find you with my answer?"

Oliver's smile never flattered "Oh yes, of course!" He quickly said, his Scottish accent getting thicker, "Don't worry if you can't, we can always do it another time or if you don't want to that's also fine!"