𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗

"skipping classes and confrontation"

REMUS LUPIN SAT ON the small sofa in his office soothing a distraught Nesrin

He hated seeing her so upset and especially when it had to do with Sirius.

He never knew how much him escaping effected her, he just assumed she wasn't to worried.

But of course he was terribly wrong.

He was scared too if he was being honest.

The thought of his Ex being out there after what he did to all those muggles and Peter and especially after basically handing Lily and James to Voldemort on a silver platter terrified him.

He was meant to be James' brother. He loved him.

Sirius and Remus were in love. They were going to raise Nesrin together and be a family.

But no. Sirius had to ruin it all.

Remus wondered sometimes if Sirius even ever loved him or even wanted a child with him.

He has convinced him self that he doesn't. That it was all a lie. Five years together down the drain.

Remus Lupin hates Sirius Black.

"It's okay love, it wasn't real. He can't hurt you" He softly told her rubbing her back.

Nesrin sniffled and looked up at her dad "I'm sorry" she whispered her voice cracking.

Remus furrowed his brows confused on why she was sorry and asked "What ever for?"

"I dunno for ruining your class" she told him wiping her eyes with her robes sleeve.

"You didn't ruin it Ness, it's not your fault" he assured her kissing her forehead.

"Why couldn't of mine been something normal, like a spider or something"she laughed slightly.

Remus smiled at her softly and said "It's okay to be scared, i'm scared too"

"i just wish they would catch him already" she whispered.

"Me too Love, but they will okay" Remus said and she sat up and smiled softly at him nodding her head.

"Now how about a hot chocolate?" he offered her and she nodded happily.

-

Nesrin only stayed in her dads office for about 20 minutes.

When she left Noa and Otis where both waiting for her outside the classroom door.

They were both leaning against the stone wall and when Nesrin came out they pushed themselves up off the wall and made their way over to her.