𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

'awkward encounters and reassuring chats'

NESRIN LOVES HOGWARTS IN the winters when the snow is falling gracefully onto the grass, the chilly air nipping at her rosy nose and cheeks, wearing her dads grandad sweaters, big knitted scarfs and hats, drinking endless amounts of hot chocolate ...

NESRIN LOVES HOGWARTS IN the winters when the snow is falling gracefully onto the grass, the chilly air nipping at her rosy nose and cheeks, wearing her dads grandad sweaters, big knitted scarfs and hats, drinking endless amounts of hot chocolate and curling up on the Hufflepuff common room sofa with a book.

Don't get her wrong, she loves Hogwarts just as much in every other season but it's just something about winter at Hogwarts perhaps some sort of magical atmosphere. She finds it truly beautiful.

So as she is making her way to her father's office down the candle lit castle's corridors with the sun slightly setting and warm summer breeze blowing through the beautifully bloomed trees that where scattered across the Hogwarts grounds, she finds herself wishing it was winter.

As she was nearing her fathers classroom she was snapped out of her thoughts when she bumped into Hermione Granger, literally.

Once Hermione and Nesrin collided as they both turned the corner Hermione and her school books went flying as did Nesrin.

"Omg i am so sorry!" Hermione frantically apologised once she seen exactly who she collided with and hurried to collect her belongings from the stone floor.

"It's alright Granger no need to be sorry, it was just as much my fult." Nesrin assured the gryffindor who looked like she might burst out into tears any second as she helped the younger witch pick up her belongings.

"I didn't break anything of yours did i?" Hermione asked as she analyses Nesrin with a panicked look on her flushed face.

"No, no i'm fine!" she responded straightening out her uniform but Hermione didn't look convinced.

"Granger i'm fine honestly! Are you okay?"

"Yes! Completely fine! i'll be on my way now then, sorry again."

Hermione then rushed off before Nesrin could respond or even really comprehend anything the girl had said and mumbled to her self "okay then? that was weird." and continued to make her way to her dads classroom.

-

Once she made it to her fathers classroom she opened the big oak door and stepped inside looking around to see if she could spot the older man.

"Dad, You in here?" she shouted as she fully stepped into the big room.

"Yes! Up here Nesrin" he called from his office that was stationed up a small flight of stairs.