𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

'mass murderer break in'

THE COLOUR DRAINED FROM Nesrin's face when the fellow Hufflepuff said that Sirius Black had broken into Hogwarts

It had to be some sick joke that someone was playing. He couldn't possibly be in the castle.

She thought the dementors were meant to keep him out. How on earth would he get past them?

The whole common room was chaotic, everyone was in panic mode.

"Nes come on we should go" Otis said snapping Nersrin out of her trance.

"Okay, coming", she got up from the sofa and followed everyone out of the common room.

She was barley listening to Otis and Noa as they frantically discussed how they think Sirius Black got in.

Everything was a haze.

When they finally did make it to the great hall Nesrin walked over to Harry Potter. He was standing and talking with Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Dean Thomas, Seamus Finnigan and the Weasley twins.

"What happened?" she asked and Harry spun around to face her.

He looked somewhat relieved to see the older Hufflepuff "Sirius tried to break into the Gryffindor Common room" Harry said sounding on edge.

"I think she knows that, Harry" Hermione whispered to him.

"Right, yeah"

"When we got to the portrait the fat lady's portrait was ripped and she wasn't there" he told her "When Dumbledore came up and looked for her he found her in some other portrait really shaken up and said it was Sirius black who ripped the portrait" he finished.

"Does he have any idea how he possibly could of gotten in?" she asked him.

"Don't think so, he never said anything and i don't have a clue how he managed it."

Nesrin sighed forcing a slight smile "Thank you for telling me what happened, Harry." she said to him placing her hand on his shoulder and giving it a squeeze "Get some sleep, you look exhausted" she told him.

She looked at behind Harry and smiled at his friends, which they generally returned apart from the twins.

"Hogsmeade, Lupin?" None other than Seamus Finnigan asked Nesin before she walked away.

Nesin scoffed at the younger boy, it not being the first time he has nagged her about going to Hogsmeade with him.

"Always perfect timing, Seamus" Dean said.