CHAPTER 2

Harry stared at the three young males that stood before him and gave them a small and a reassuring smile. His eyes then slowly fell down to the bundle that was in Lucius' arms. The boy was looking at him in accusation as if he was taking his milk away from him. Harry could already feel it that the child was going to be a brat.

"Mr Potter. I would like to tell you that Lucius should not get pregnant right now. It is better for him to carry a child after 2 years, because then Draco would be perfectly weaned, unless Lucius decided he wanted to keep the baby on milk for longer. The pregnancy has already left a toll on him because his body had not yet fully matured. So it is better to wait for as long as you can." The beta said as he looked at Lucius who looked down in shame.

The beta knew that Lucius wasn't going to feel comfortable with not being able to bare a child for long for his alpha but he knew that it wasn't the best for Lucius. Lucius will be able to carry full term but he may be ridden to the bed for half his pregnancy.

"Oh do not look shameful. You should not feel like you are obligated to give me a child right now." Harry said and Lucius looked away, shame was eating away at him. His parents saying that an omega was for the pleasure of men and that they could only give children and were worth nothing.

"What a shame." Tom said as he looked at the blond and shook his head as if he pitied the man.

"What do you mean by that?" Harry asked as he started to walk, his back turned towards them. He could hear them rushing behind him and also the sound of a baby whining.

"He can't give you a child. And you have the burden of having to take care of another's seed. He didn't have an ounce of self respect to have aborted that thing when he first found out." Tom said and Lucius faltered, his grip tightening on the bundle that was cradled in his thin arms.

Harry turned and looked between the two. Lucius looked at Tom with such disbelief in his eyes. He straightened his back and stepped away from him and his lips settled into a frown. Harry immediately knew that wasn't how an omega should act. Tom had outright disrespected his fellow omega. In that moment he knew what trouble he was getting into by inviting that man into his house.

"Get in the floo." Harry demanded and the three scurried inside. Lucius straying away as far as he could from Tom.

Harry got in and said his mansions name, loud and clear. As the floo dust hit the floor and they were engulfed in fire he heard a shriek that came from Lucius. When they stopped out into their new home, Lucius looked woozy as he looked around. Draco started to cry rather loudly and Tom glared at the child.

"Get it to shut up." Tom said in distaste and Harry just stared at the three, wanting to know what they were going to do.

"He is hungry." Lucius said as he looked around the room and Harry just nodded to the couch he was sat upon.

"You are a snob. And I do not like you." The tallest of them stated as he looked at Tom. Tom's fist clenched and right as he was about to hit Severus he was pushed back by Lucius.

"Hey. Its okay. If you really do not like each other, its better you go somewhere else. These rugs are really nice and I would prefer that they stay clean." Lucius said as he looked down at the rugs with gleaming eyes and Harry smirked in amusement.

Lucius bounced his son up and down as he cried and sat down on the floor as a habit. The smirk on Harry's face immediately disappeared. As Lucius placed his son in his lap and adjusted his robes so his son was covered and so were his breasts.

As the crys softened and the sound of suckling filled the air Harry looked away from him. Lucius was sat facing the wall, his back facing Harry, Tom and Severus. He didn't care what they thought, he was just son. There was nothing weird to it, but Harry found it very much weird. Omegas don't usually like to feed around people, it was engraved in many omegas minds that it makes an Alpha uncomfortable which they could not afford.