CHAPTER 17

"Shh. No one can know that I am here. I snuck into the kingdom. I am very shocked no one noticed." Shadow whispered while quickly getting into a seat besides them.

"Aunty." Draco softly cried out and jumped into her arms. She smiled down at him and cradled him in her arms.

"I already have a few people in mind that could go into 'No Mans' land. I just came here to check up on you two and then I will have to leave soon." She whispered and Draco pulled away from her.

"We are worried but we can manage. When you find him, what will you do?" Draco asked after taking a quick glance at Neville.

"It will be his decision. But he will not come here right away. We can't let him come here immediately. We have to change him. Your mama is no ordinary, I am sure you know. He has to train. I promise in ten days we will be heading into 'No Mans' land and we will not come back until we are reassured that he has been found or is... dead." She whispered the last words after a long pause.

"This is all Tom and Harry's fault." Neville growled and Shadow shook her head in disapproval.

"No. You make amends with them. Your mama hope's to have a family with them, and you will do that. Treat them with kindness. They have already realized what they have lost. And it is your job to strengthen your relationship with them while your mama is not here." Shadow said with a stern voice.

"Okay. But how did you get in?" Neville asked. Shadow smirked a little and leaned back into the chair.

"A few spells and charms. With the help of a young alpha who is just desperate to meet his older brother." Shadow said with a small smirk as she thought of young Alexei Malfoy, playing with earth itself to get her past ancient magic. She was sure that with practice Lucius could reach what he is.

"How long will it take you to get mama?" Draco asked after looking right and left.

"Ten days. But I am sure I can go in there on my own and start looking as fast as I can. I am going in there alone and then back up will come in after the king has given permission. We do not plan on telling him everything cause this is a matter of the elf kingdom." Shadow said and Neville tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"Elf kingdom?" He asked with a small twist of his lips. He knew that Lucius was an elf but there wasn't much information about the elves in gryffindor because they are quite rare.

"Yes. I don't want a lot of questions. I have to got to go now cause it's getting late. And I don't want to waste more time, but remember that your mama will not come here after he is found. He is an elf, and his magic is considered ancient so he has to learn to wield and control it. I hope to see you soon." Shadow said and before Draco and Neville could say anything else, she was gone. The two were left to just stare at her empty seat with disappointment and confusion.

"Are we still sending the letter to Hufflepuff?" Neville asked after a long pause.

"Yeah. But we are just gonna request if they will help us if everything goes downhill. We can make an offer of something I am sure." Draco said with a soft voice and no hope.

"I have my lordship account. I have not used my weekly allowance for a long time. There is about eight or nine thousand galleons in it." Neville whispered as he thought of the Lordship account every heir has after they turn two years old. He has used a lot of money but he has also transferred some from that account to a savings account for Hogwarts. If they ask for more then he probably will be able to get the money from that account too.

"Let's do this." Draco whispered as he grabbed a quill and parchment.

Harry tried to reach out to Lucius through the bond, but it all just seemed to shimmer down into nothing. 'No Mans' land was called that for a reason. No matter how strong how strong a bond is, it will not work. Harry wondered why elf magic seemed to work but wizard magic and even bond magic seemed to be nothing.