Miss her badly

Jisoo woke up feeling miserable. It was Tuesday, the day after the incident. She had been checking her phone all the time. She was waiting news from Uncle Seung-Oh. Am I fired yet? Did she really fire me?

She was considering asking Uncle Seung-Oh regarding the matter, but she didn't have an explanation to spare, so she decided to wait.

Jisoo had been thinking about what had happen. She admitted she wasn't at her best. She was tired and her mind was clouded. Is that what happened at the last night in the basecamp?

She opened her phone and trying to type something to Jennie...

Hi Jennie, It's Jisoo. She deleted.

How you've been doing? She deleted.

Jennie I am sorry. She deleted.

Jennie I miss you. She deleted.

She get off the bed and washed, she decided to go to her student apartment later today to tidy up since she was now out of work. She went to the kitchen to prepare for their meal, her dad was there.

"Good morning, sunshine!"

"Morning dad!" she gave him a kiss.

"You woke up late today, Miss Kim doesn't need you early today?"

"No." Jisoo said briefly, she helped with the cooking.

Should I tell him? Tell him what, Jisoo? You haven't received any word from uncle Seung-Oh...

Deep down, she wished that Jennie forgot to tell the company that she had been released so she could still come to see her. She felt her stomach aching.

She missed Jennie, she missed her badly.

***

Jisoo went to her student apartment alone after doing her house duty. She didn't call Taehyung because she needed time to busy herself and to think. She took a bus to the apartment, she hadn't realized that it took forever to get to her apartment from home; time felt like crawling.

Her mind took her back to Friday night,

See you on Monday?

See you on Monday.

Her throat tightened. She got off the bus and walked to her apartment. She unconsciously looked around, looking for someone that wouldn't be there. She dragged herself to the second floor and started to do chores.

She started by hanging up the curtains; then she deep cleaned the bathroom. She brushed the tiles; and as her mind took her back to Sunday morning, she brushed harder to shake it off.

At mid day, she took the lunchbox she brought from home. Has she eaten? What did she have for breakfast?

***

By the end of the day, she had finished everything. The room was now ready for her to move in. She sat on the floor by the bed. She was exhausted and all sweating.

She looked around the room, she didn't feel accomplished. She felt hollow.

Of all the emotions she was feeling right now; the regret, guilt, anger, denial and pain; nothing could beat her strong desire to see Jennie.

She's missing Jennie.

She wanted to see her so bad and she cried silently on the floor.

***