I don't remember last night

"When did you come?" Jisoo said, trying hard to control her voice. She could hear her own heart beat, she has Jennie in her room...

"Yesterday evening." Jennie said briefly, she looked to the side.

Jisoo was startled. Yesterday evening? So she spent the night here with me?

"You were here all night?" her eyes widened.

"Mhm."

They were both silent. Jisoo was still trying to process it. How did she know I was sick?

"I uhm.. I made you breakfast." Jennie pointed to the meal on the side table.

Jisoo stuck out her head, she saw the porridge and soup with some fruits.

"You made this?" She asked again.

"I did." Jennie blushed.

Jisoo was overwhelmed. Jennie was with her all night long and she even made her breakfast. Just two days ago she ignored her texts. Her stomach fluttered, suddenly her weak body felt energized. Does it mean she's not mad at me again?

"Are you still mad at me?" her voice came with despire and hope before she could stop herself.

Jennie was hesitant to answer, "I uh.." she changed the topic," Why don't you eat first. The porridge is now cold."

Jisoo hurriedly crawled on her bed and reached for the meals. She leered at Jennie and ate her food. She still couldn't taste anything because of her fever.

"This is sweet," she said, blushing, "I mean it tastes good. Thank you."

Jennie gave her a shy smile and just nodded.

"Have you had your breakfast?"

"I ugh..." Jennie forgot to prepare herself breakfast.

Jisoo looked at her intensely, waiting for her answer.

"You haven't?" Jisoo repeated her question.

"No..."

"Jennie please eat." Jisoo stopped chewing, she looked worriedly to Jennie, "Do you want to eat your breakfast at the usual place? Do you want me to take you there?"

"Jisoo, stop worrying about me..." Jennie protested, "I will eat the porridge." She hurriedly went to the kitchen.

They ate together in silence. Jisoo didn't break her gaze on Jennie while eating. Jennie could feel she was being observed, she couldn't focus on her food.

After they finished their meals, Jennie gave Jisoo her medicines, "You should take these."

Jisoo hastily took her meds. She then sat on her bed, staring at Jennie.

"Ugh stop looking at me like that, Jisoo." Jennie complained.

"I uhm I am sorry." Jisoo soften her gaze on Jennie, still staring at her.

"Do you want to sleep again?"

Jisoo felt her head heavy, she definitely needed some rest, "No."

"Are you sick because you stubbornly waited for hours under the sun?"

Jisoo cheeks became red, she remembered waiting for Jennie outside her house these past three days. She had no idea that Jennie watched her.

"You're so dumb." her tone came not with annoyance but more like soothing, "What were you thinking?"

Jisoo suddenly felt her chest aching, "I wanted to apologize.. Jennie.. I've been thinking..."

Jisoo shifted to the edge of her bed, tried to get close to Jennie. She looked miserable. Jennie wasn't ready to talk about it, Rosé said they need to talk properly and this is not a right timing.