What the fuck

I took my normal short cut through one of the dark alleys so I could get home quicker. I heard lots of noises, but I think it's just some stray cats and dogs. I walked a little further and somebody grabbed my waist and covered my mouth with their other hand.

"Alright Luke, give me my man and I won't snap yours' neck." What? He thinks I work for some guy!?!? "Alright, we trade them off in three." "1." "2." "3." He threw me over to the guy and I looked up at I'm guessing his name is Luke.

"Wait a second, this isn't my guy you fuck." "I'm nobody's guy! One of you just grabbed me out of nowhere." "So who are you little guy?" "Uhm that's irrelevant, Imma just go back the way I came." I darted back but the guy from earlier grabbed me.

"C'mon kid, who are you?" "That's none of your concern, creepy grabby guy." "Tell me before I shoot you." I looked down at his gun and noticed he was already shot. "Wow, that's so scaryy." I punched him were he got shot and he groaned.

After he let go I ran more till I got far enough away. Only to release I was lost, which meant I HAD to go back. I ran back and saw the guys arguing. "Fuck, when are they gonna leave?" I hid behind a dumpster and listened to them argue.

"Hey boss, whose little guy?" Fuck, why did somebody have to walk to them. "Who?" "Fuck." I hopped up and ran even more till Luke tackled me. "Look kid, what all do you remember?"

"That your name is Luke, and that other fella is much taller than me." "Well, since you don't see our faces to well, I'll let you go." "Good, hopefully I don't see you around. Oh and, could you maybe not do your shit in this alley?"

"Why?" "Cause I use this alley to get home." "Well we use it now." Dickhead much. He got off me and I walked to the store across the road. I grabbed some milk, alcohol, and some chips. "That all Sean?"

"Yeah." "Your later than usual, what happened to your face?" Kea grabbed my face and examined it. "Nothing, I tripped earlier." "Was some prick in the alley?" "No, honestly I just fell." She hopped over the counter with her baseball bat and headed towards the alley.

"Kea stop! Seriously I just fell!" "What's the bastard's name?" "Kea, he's not in the alley." "Then where is he?" "I dunno, he was just some random harassing some chick. He got a few hits on me, but I whooped his ass."

She stopped her walk and went back into the store. I grabbed my stuff and waved bye to her. I noticed the alley guys watching me so I turned all over the place so they didn't know where I lived.

I chilled at the park and drunk my beers before handing Mrs.Destiney her milk. "Thanks baby, you know there's some shady looking fellas tailing you right?" "Yeah, I'll be fine. Have a good evening." She handed me one of her pepper sprays she keeps on her.

Which wasn't necessary considering I stole that Luke fellas gun earlier. She walked off to her house and I checked to see if the gun was loaded. It was, I looked at the gangsters to see them a bit surprised but annoyed.

I smirked and grabbed a rock that looks big enough to be the hand gun. And I threw in the lake, so I could see their reactions. One looked extremely mad and the others just looked a bit mad. I stared the angry one in his eyes and made a confused look.