Oh hell no

I skipped a couple of rocks and felt like swimming. It was 7 ish so it wasn't cold, since it's summer. I took my shirt off, pulled the gun out of my pants and took off my pants. I jumped in, in just my Calvin Klein's.

I swam around for an hour then I got out. The asswipes were still there staring at me, then some guy grabbed my waist, "Hey cutie, me and my boys are a little lonely."

"I don't care." "Look, either we do this easy or hard." "How about not at all you creep." I elbowed him in the stomach and two of his friends pulled guns out on me. "Fuck, look I don't want no trouble! Just tryna do my own shit."

"Put the guns down, I like a chase." They put their guns down and I fired Luke's three times, "Sorry fellas, think it through next time." I slid my pants on and my shirt. The three groaned and hollered a lot so I put my converse on and ran.

"Shit, I really needa stop running into trouble." I guess the gangsters lost me cause they ran right past the alley I was in, "Shit where did he go? I want my gun." "I wanna make sure he doesn't shoot anyone else."

"Hey dumbos, I'm behind you. Here's your gun." I handed the shortest the gun said, "Bye, you guys gonna stop tailing me now?" "You knew?" "Of course I knew, I just didn't care." I walked home and opened the door to get hugged by my brother and sister.

"Hey kiddos!" "Hey! Kea called and said she was coming over!" I sat down on the porch with Kegan, or the youngest since he's five, in my lap. "Alright, well got any movies for us to watch?" "The fear street series."

"No Casey, you'll both have nightmares again." "Pleaseeeee, I'm eight now!" "No." "Please Sean, I won't get scared either!" I know damn well they'll both end up in my bed terrified, but I like horror movies.

"Fine, your lucky I don't feel like putting up with your begging." "What happened to your face?" "Just some guy." "Your bleeding! O-on your s-shirt." I took off my shirt and looked on the back. "Seems like I am, but I don't have a cut."

Then I realized it wasn't my blood, it was that tall guy who grabbed me. "Is it someone else's?" "Now that I think about it, that one guy did land on me. Maybe he was bleeding." "That sucks for him."

My bitchy neighbor noticed me, "Who are you posing for now faggot?" "Will you shut the fuck up?" "Your probably fucking those guys over there, you are one slut." I looked over to were he was pointing and noticed the gangster still here.

"I don't know them, and call me a slut one more time. I'll whoop your ass." I stood up and Casey said, "Leave my brother alone jerkface!" He pushed her and that sent me off.

I punched him so hard I knocked a tooth out, I jumped on top of him and punched him for awhile. When I got off I said, "If you ever touch my siblings again, I'll kill your punk ass." He stumbled up and wiped his blood redden mouth.

"Fuck you, I hope you get killed in your sleep." He wobbled back to his yard and Casey hugged me, "Bubby, m-my h-head h-hurts." When he pushed her she fell down so she might've hit her head.

She was practically sobbing and I grabbed her a rag and took them both inside. After I cleaned her up Kea showed up and I was standing in the yard. "I'm gonna fucking kill him."