Pretty tits

"Oh, your awake." "Man what the fuck?" "So apparently you were with my rival at the formal. Sadly I wasn't there, but boy he'd pay alot for you." "Uhm look cracker, who the fuck are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about your boyfriend Nolan! Who else?" "Boyfriend? Buddy you got it all wrong, I don't date him." "I'm not your buddy, but if you were with him then your worth something." "Look dumbass, I ain't worth shit. I'm just some random guy, maybe kidnap someone he cares about next time."

"He has to care about you!" "Does he, does he really? Just admit it, you thought I was valuable. Now you know I'm not." "He says otherwise." "Does he really? Well he shouldn't." "Why are you so calm? What if I don't let you go either way?"

"Man you need a background check on me, I've been kidnapped 4 times before your bitchass." "Oh, well you look valuable, ya know like black market valuable." "Nah, you'd be wasting your own shitty time."

"Your really depressing kid." "Thanks, so uhm can I got now?" "Nope." "Have it your way then." I broke his side door window and rolled out. The tape on my arms and legs were a pain. I took my shoes off super fast cause the tape was on them.(their high tops)

I ran as fast as I could tell someone grabbed me and covered my mouth, strange reoccurrence. "Why in the devil are you out so earlier, and in the rich part of town?" Of course it was Nolan!

"What's it look like boy wonder?" "Oh, who did this?" "Dunno his name, or his looks." "Did he sound familiar?" "Nope, just said he's one of your rivals." Some guy ran towards us.

"There you are! If I have to chase- h-hey there Nolan!" "You tried to kidnap him!?!?" "Well I uhm y-you s-see I gotta run." "I will kill you if you touch Sean again." What the fuck? Why's he protective of me?

"I thought you said he doesn't care about you." "You got it twisted, I said he shouldn't care about me." "Fuck off Danny, don't touch him again." Danny or mystery man ran off and I looked up at Nolan.

"I don't care about you, my brother does and I care about my brother." "Cool, well I need to go find my shoes." "I'll buy you a new pair." See unlike Fiona Gallagher, I'll take a handout everyso often. "Bet." He threw his phone to me and made me buy a pair.

Just some Jordan 11s, then he drove me home. "Why are you wearing that?" "I woke up in it. Why are you looking at my outfit?" "Cause it looks good." "Yeah, you've got a bit of style."

Nolan's POV

I meant it looks good on you but ok. Well I would say that to him, but I don't think he'd think anything of it. "Well I'll see you- whose car is that?" "Oh mine, they probably dropped it off last night."

"Oh, okay." I could tell I sounded jealous when I asked about the car, he probably could too. Once he hopped out I drove off back to my house. I sat in my car for a few minutes just feeling stupid.

"Why would you use that tone dumbass!?! Now he'll think you were jealous." I unbuckled my seatbelt and unlocked the front door. "Hey bro! Why were you out so early with Sean?"

"Cause Danny tried to kidnap him, why are you stalking me?" "I am not! I have cameras down at my crib." "Oh, that makes since, my fault." I sat down next to Zayn and heard a knock at the door. "For fuck's sake, whose fucking there?!?!"