Brown skin

He walked inside and I went off to my meeting. "Hello Nolan. Got anew bitch yet?" "Yeah, how are ya fellas." "Good, good. Well I actually have someone who will be here shortly."

"Really, who?" "It's a surprise." "How do you know him?" "He saved my sister from getting raped, just wanted to congratulate him." "Hell yeah, one good ass mother fucker."

"Damn straight." I sat down in my boss chair at the table with eleven other people, then Sean walked in. "What the fuck!?!? Why do random guys keep kidnapping me." "Hey man, this is the wrong room."

"Oh hey Nolan! And other powerful guys." "You know him Nolan? He's the guy who save my sister!" "Oh, your Taylor's brother?" "Indeed I am, so you guys know each other?" "Yeah, my brother is his neighbor, plus we had a little run in."

"Nice, well I just wanted to say thanks for protecting my sister." "Your welcome, can you guys send me a warning when your about to kidnap me? Which reminds me, there's a guy outside who may or may not need medical attention."

"Go wait in the waiting room, I'll drive you home." "Okay." He scurried out and we continued our meeting. After three hours I walked out and saw him getting arrested. "Who let the cops in my building, Nolan you got anything to do with this?"

"Fuck no." I walked over to them and said, "The fuck do you think your doing, eh?" "Oh, afternoon Mr.Falcon. Just arresting this criminal." "What? He belongs to me, what did he do?" "He killed three men." "What? No, that was me you dumb bastards."

"O-our apologizes sir." "I outta beat your asses, tryna arrest Sean." "W-well a witness-" "I don't give a fuck, let him go before I blow ya brains out in the curb." They let him go and drove off. "I belong to you?"

"Damn right you do." "Hate to break it ya but, I'm not your pet." "You mad at me? Well I just got you from going to prison." "Thanks." He scratched his neck and yawned. "Let's go." I shook everyone's hand and we went into my car.

"So you all ready for tomorrow?" "Yeah." I dropped him off at his house and said bye. After I drove for I'd say forty minutes somebody started calling me. I put it on speak just to realize it was Nathan.

"What." "Sooo who ya bringing to the formal?" "Zayn's new friend." "Who the fuck is his new friend?" "This guy Sean." "You guys fuckin?" "No, Zayn refused to go if I didn't bring Sean."

"Ohh, well I wanna meet him." "Cool, you will tomorrow." "True, well bye bossman." "Adios fucker." I ended the call and pulled into my driveway. I finished some work and began making a sandwich.

Sean's POV

After he dropped me off I got bored. So I felt like walking around town, and the same kept running through my head. Why did he take the fall for me? I get he's rich and powerful, but why?

Some guy ran in my direction while I was walking downtown, "Hey dude, I need you to help me!" "Uhm with what?" "This crazy bastards are tryna kill me, just hide my face." "How?" "Pretend to kiss me!"

"Hey where'd that little shit go?!!!?" "Please man!" I noticed the guys deadass had guns so I pulled him down to my face. The guys ran past us with disgusted looks on their faces. "A-are they gonna dude?" "Yeah, you owe me."

"Yeah, thank you honestly. I have twenty bucks on me, is that enough?" "Yeah, see ya around." "Sure." He handed me the money and jogged off back the way he came from. "Twenty bucks yessir."