Or about 5'6

"What do you need?" "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you bleed. A-and your right." "What am I right about?" "Jessica was in the wrong, not you." "Thanks, let me put my trunks on child."

"Oh, yeah right." He let go and hopped on his phone as I ran upstairs. Once I put on my blue trunks I ran back downstairs to so Kegan in his dinosaur trunks. "Alright let's go." We drove to his house and waited for him to put on trunks.

Once he came out to the pool, he had on red trunks and you could literally see his bulge. Me and Kegan were already in the pool so he jumped in. We swam around for a bit and then me and Nolan wrestled.

I won't lie, his smile and laugh are cute as fuck. "Hey uhm boss?" "Oh uhm, yes Kevin?" "E and Nathan are at the front door." "Let them in then." "Alright." Kevin walked off and we continued to fight while Kegan cheered me on.

"Yo boss! Whose the little guy?" "I'm Kegan!" "Well aren't you cute, my name's Elijah, but call me E." "Okay E!" "Why is HE here?" Nathan asked demandingly.

"Don't use that type of voice with me, I invited them to swim with me." "Out of anyone you chose him?" "Why are you referring to bubba like he's a meanybutt!" "Shut the fuck up little brat."

"Don't talk to my brother like that." "Or what?" "Come over here and you'll find out." "So intimidating, get out and we'll test your theory." "Beat his ass Sean! Hey Kegan, probably gonna wanna watch this." E and Kegan sat at the edge of the pool together and Nolan rolled his eyes.

I hopped out the pool and Nathan swung at me but I countered it and punched him in the stomach ever so hard. "OW." I punched him three times in the face then stepped on the backside of his knee.

This makes people fall down so I knew he'd fall down. "Uncle!" "Bubba wins!" "Yessir, I called it!" "Good job I guess." I jumped back into the pool and Nathan sat in a chair next to E.

Kegan played water tag with me which was easy, considering I'm a fast swimmer. After I'd say five hours we finally got out. "E, tell your mother I said hi." "Yes sir, alright well bye!" "Bye E!" "See ya later E!" "Bye children."

Nathan left to and we watched movies and ate popcorn on Nolan's couch. He looks hotter in moonlight. He literally picked me up and plopped me in his lap, and played with my hair.

Jesus, this guy is so hot why did he have to sit me on his lap!? "School starts next week, we needa do school shopping tomorrow." "But bubbaaaa." "No buts." "Fine, hey Nolan you wanna shop with us tomorrow?" "Sorry, I can't. I have lots of work tomorrow."

"It's fine." Good thing I get my car back tomorrow. "Well I'm tired, so let me drop you guys off." "Okay!" We drove back to my house and Kegan ran inside. "Bye Nolan." "Bye Sean."

He drove off and I jumped into bed, "Heyyyy." "Ahahah!?!? What the fuck Zayn!" "So whatcha doing with Nolan?" "He said we could swim at his house." "Cool, cool. How'd you like the formal?"

"It was boringgg, and this one Jessica chick kept messing with me." "Oh, yeah I don't really like going to formals either." "Well I'm gonna go to sleep if you don't mind." "Alright, I'm gonna eat all your food."

"Shoo child." I fell asleep and woke up in a car, "What the fuck." I muttered. I realized I was in the exact outfit Nolan had given me Saturday.