Life is like

I sat back down in my original seat but with the towel under me.

"I like your boyfriend, has ma met him?" "He's not my boyfriend, yeah ma met him." "Wait, your mot dating him!?!?" "Nope, I'm just making sure he's trustworthy. Nothing more."

Kinda hurt my feelings not gonna lie. But I won't tell anyone. "Aww is the wittle bwaby's fweeling hurt?" "What?" "Admit it, you like Nolan! That hurt your feelings." Even though Jessica was right I won't fold.

"As if. What he considers me doesn't hurt my feelings blonde." "Then why are you so defensive all of a sudden." "You call this defensive?" "Yeah, admit it he's hurting your feelings!" "I'm not gonna argue with your bitchass."

She really isn't wrong, and I hate that. "Did I hurt your feelings?" Nolan whispered to me. "No." I replied. We all talked again and Keaton flicked Jessica off after she whispered something to him.

"Yo let's wrap this shit up." "Aight see ya later." We all said bye and shit. While we were driving Nolan said, "Wanna be friends?" "Yeah." "I thought you didn't care what I thought of you."

"Well what do you even think of me?" "Your annoying, short, a smartass, and a bigass brat." "In conclusion..." "I think your cool." "Thanks?" Confusing much. Then I got added to a gc, 'Yoo Sean, u are apart of the fam now!'

'K.'
'Anyways dis is Finn. Paxton called u so did Luke and u got the others' numbers.'
'Alr.'

"Who you texting?" "A groupchat." "Oh cool." Once we stopped I noticed it wasn't my house. "So I was wondering if you wanna go to the park with me tomorrow." Is he asking me out on a date, nah he doesn't think of me like that.

Nolan's POV

Hopefully he thinks of it as a date. "Yeah!" "As uhm f-friends." "Yeah.." "Just gotta add boy infront of it." He blushed like hell, "Are you asking me out?" "Pff no, I'm just joking." He blush faded and he put on a fake smile.

"I was about ta say." I chuckled fake as hell, why did I have to say that. "Well maybe I wasn't joking." I muttered. "I hope you weren't." "Only one way to find out." I kissed him out of nowhere.

"Can we go to the park now? It's not raining, and we could look at the stars!" "I uhm y-yes." He was completely flustered and we drove to the park.

Sean's POV
We laid down for awhile until He grabbed my chin. He kissed me again this time for longer, and was softer.

"So is that gonna be a yes on boyfriend picnic?" "Yes." I chuckled a little and he kissed me again. "Well let's go to your house then." "Alright loser." We drove off and he dropped me off.

When I walked in E and Kegan were past out on the sofa. I didn't bother to wake them up so I went upstairs, "Is he playing with my emotions? Or no?" I'm gonna hope it's no. I fell straight to sleep

Next morningg 9 am

I was chilling at work till Veronica came in, "Seannn!" "Veronica!!" She skipped the whole line cause everyone's scared to tell her no to. "So I need a birthday cake, three layers, blue on one half, red on the other. And it has to have white icing on it saying happy birthday Paxton!"

"It's his birthday today?" "Yep!" "All right, when do you need it done?" "By 8 tonight." "Vanilla or chocolate?" "Oh uhm, half and half." "Okay, you look lovely today."

"Thank you! So do you, minus the flour on your face. Is Amy here?" "Yeah." "Tell her I said take care of the customers while you do your thing."