Slim waist but

"You like gangster movies?" "Fuck yeah, there always good. Plus some of the guys are hot in them." "Cool." He sat next to me and seemed bored an hour into the movie, "Do you wanna watch something else?"

"Nah." He clearly did but I don't care. We finished the movie and it was a little after three. "Alright, let's go." He dragged me to his car and we both got in. Once we got there lots of people stared at us.

"Nolan! Oh, hello there!" "He-" Nolan elbowed me in the ribs, "Hey ma, this is Sean." "Let the boy speak for himself son." "Yes ma." "So then, you may call me Rosa!" "Alright Rosa, as Nolan said I'm Sean!"

"You in the game like my sons?" "No ma'am, I've got kids." "Oh, you don't look old enough for children." "My apologizes, their my siblings." "Your parents don't take care of them!?" "Well Rosa, my mom left on us after her third kid. And my dad is a horrible person, so I don't let him near them."

"Poor thing, is that why you have a scar on your neck?" "Yeah." "Ma, stop questioning him. Let's go inside." He locked our arms together and we walked in while his mother talked to some other chicks. "I said I talk for you." "Sorry, I forgot."

"Don't make me repeat myself again." "A-alright." We walked over to a group of guys, that Nathan guy was one of them. And the guy who Nolan called E. "Hey sir, and cutie." "Boys, this is Sean. E, Wade, you already know him."

"Indeed sir." He sat down and some guy walked over to us, "Heyyy Nolan, whose your boyfriend?" Nolan rolled his eyes, "He's not my boyfriend." "Why the fuck is he here then?" He handed me and Nolan drinks and gave me a rude look.

"Cause I said so, that a problem Sage?" "Nah, I've got something to do." He walked off and Nolan grabbed my drink, "He probably drugged it." "And? This place needs something interesting to happen." "Why's that?"

"Cause it's boringg, if I knew rich people didn't know how to party I would've stayed home." "Cry about it then." "So Sean, where do you work?" Nathan asked seriously. "Why do you wanna know?" "Stop being rude to my workers."

"I work at a bakery." "Bakery? You look like you could be a stripper." "Eh, if I ever need the money it's on the table." He chuckled and So did Nolan. "So how are you trustworthy?"

"Dude, I already answered that." "You didn't say you were trustworthy though." "And? Depends on the people." "So does that mean your trustworthy or not?" "I am, until you fuck me over. Are you trustworthy?"

"Not towards you." "Cool? So do we just have to stand here and pretend to give a shit the whole time?" Nolan sat down and said, "Pretty much, oh great Luke and those annoying chicks are coming over."

"Isn't he the one who shot you?" "How'd you know?" "Cause you were bleeding onto my favorite shirt." "Good, maybe then you'll shut up." "Sup Nolan, wait isn't that alley boy?" "Yeah, it is."

"Jesus, your fucking him?" "What? No, he's just here thanks to Zayn." "Oh, well he's getting lots of stares from everyone." "And? If they got a problem they can speak up." "He does look like a whore, what's your name whore?" Some blonde girl said.

I felt like saying some shit but I knew I shouldn't. "Sean, and you?" "Surprised you didn't have a comeback whore." "Oh I do, I just prefer not to argue with a five year old." "The fuck, I'm not five." "You act the part, so what's your name blonde?"

"My name doesn't concern a whore like you." "I'll just call you Brittney, or maybe Jessica." "You calling me basic?" "Nah, those are just-"