She sits

"Okay, well bye." He ended the call this time and I began my walk to the car. Then Luke showed up, "So your bringing alley way?" "Yeah, something wrong with that?" "Nope, whatever."

Sean's POV

So I had a black button up shirt with black pants. Plus the Jordan's that finally came in. "Yo Kegan! Remember E?" "Yeah! He was super cool!" "Well you get to hang out with him tonight!" "Really!?!? Yessss!!!"

He seemed happy so that's good. I got in the shower and got out to see E playing with Kegan. I put on the outfit and said bye as Nolan pulled up. "Nice outfit, like mine?" He had a white buttonup shirt, black pants, and the same Jordan's.

"Red looks better on you." He threw the shirt off and surprisingly put on a red one. "Better?" "Yeah." He put on a black tie and made me put a red one on, "Now we match!" "We do!" We got out at a fancy house and walked into the dining room.

"Are you Sean?" "Yes!" Nolan whispered, "That's Finn." "Are you Finn?" "You know my name!?!" "Why wouldn't I?" "What about me darling?"

"Hey Paxton, I already met you." Victoria gave me a hug as usual, "You didn't tell me it was this Sean! He bakes my cakes and things for my parties!" "You do?" "Indeed." We all sat down and Finn introduced me to his boyfriend Keaton.

"Him? Why would you bring the whore!?!?" "You didn't tell me she'd be here!" "Finn wanted to meet you!" "Still should've told me." I still want to kill her.

"I thought you said it would be on sight next time you saw me." "I don't wanna ruin their night over you." "Pussy!" I rolled my eyes and went back to talking with Finn. As we all ate and talked she kept talk shit on me.

"Hey Nolan, has he given you herpes yet?" "I don't fuck him." "Oh really? See even your dumb owner-" "One don't fucking call him dumb. Two he doesn't own me." "Why shouldn't I call him dumb?"

"Cause he's not dumb, unlike you." "Luke! You gonna let him talk to me like that!?!?" "Get out of my house Sean." "Alright." I hopped up and simply walked outside. It was actually raining so I got wet fast.

"Great." I was already wet so fuck it, I started dancing in his driveway and didn't give two fucks. Till I looked over and saw them in the window. This is embarrassing now. "OH FUCK." I slipped and fell on my ass.

I took my phone out and looked to see if it was all good. I put it under Nolan's car so it wouldn't get any more wet. Then Nolan came outside, "Why were you dancing?" "Why not?" "I'm sorry Luke kicked you out." "Don't be, your not the one who did it."

"Can I join you darling?" "Sure?" We danced for a second till he tagged me, "Tag your it." We chased each other around till we were tired. He said, "Here's the car keys, warm yourself up darling."

"Thanks." "Am I still a ten when I'm soaking wet?" Is that who Kegan was snapping!?!? "Eh, maybe a nine." He chuckled and walked back inside while I went into his car and chilled on my phone.

"You can come in if you want, I shouldn't have sent you out into the rain like that." "Your all good dude." I went back inside and said, "Miss me yet?" "Why the fuck are you back whore!?!?" "Cause your sugar daddy said so."

Nolan threw a towel at me and said, "Got any extra clothes darling?" "Dude you literally picked me up." "Shut up, I wasn't thinking."