Or a glock holding

"I'm sorry, he act like this when he's drunk." "Your perfectly fine man." We all talked for awhile longer. Nolan grabbed my chin and kissed me. "You taste like liquor." "Do *hiccup* I?" Paxton chuckled more.

"Jesus, brother stop kissing people when your drunk." "But he's so hott, plus I like kissing him." "Carry on then." "Paxton you little-" Nolan kisses me again for much longer. "I'm going to kill you Paxton." "You can't kill the birthday boy, that's totally messed up!"

"Tomorrow makes you the ex birthday boy." Nolan put his hand down my pants and I grabbed him. "Hands up here drunky." "But darlinggg-" "I don't wanna hear it, you heard me." "Fine."

They kept teasing me about Nolan and I just made faces at them. "Hey Nolan! Hey whore." "Hey, how's it been blonde bitch?" "Why are you on his lap." "Same reason you aren't." "Get bent." "He will, by yours truly!" Nolan blurted out.

"Have you possessed him!?!?" "Nope." He kissed me again, "Disgusting faggot." She stormed off and he continued to kiss me. "I don't like Jessica, she's so rude to my future husband. Paxton make Luke stop dating her!" "Aww Nolan, you mean he's not already your husband?"

"He is too!" "Well your suppose to give your husband five hickeys on his-" "No your not Nolan, don't listen to him!" "But your suppose to be my husband, don't make me marry that Jessica chick!"

"Child, if you marry her I will cut off your dick." "That's mean." "I know." Paxton yawned and said, "Oh come on Sean, you don't wanna cwush his wittle hopes and dweams." "Paxton I will literally murder you." While I was being teased by Paxton and talking with him Nolan bit down on my neck.

He lifted up and said, "Four more to go!" "God dammit." "Haha! He did it!" Paxton and Danny were on the floor bawling and Rodrick was struggling to keep himself from falling out his chair. "Heyyy Nolan, do you wanna help me?"

"With what husbando?" "Can you beat these three children up?" "Don't listen to him Nolan, you should definitely just stay seated and not chase us down." "I listen to family first." "Man, this ain't Dom Torreto."

"Dom to who?" "Nevermind." After another hour Veronica drove me back. "So the hickey." "Your drunk brother. And Paxton tricking him." "I'm not surprised." "Well bye Veronica!" "Bye Sean!" I hopped into my car and drove home.

"Yo, thanks for letting me sleep in Sean!" "Your welcome E, how's Kegan?" "I just sent him off to bed, bye!" "Bye." He drove off and I threw the clothes Veronica gave me off. "Dammit I wish he wasn't drunk." Ironically Nolan called me.

"Hey darling, can I mess your insides up?" "No you drunk bastard, what you can do is let me go to sleep." "Please babyy, if I ask you when I'm not drunk you have to say yes! Deal?" "Fuck it, sure." "Yes! Prepare for them insides to be rearranged!"

"Uh huh, can I got to sleep now?" "I want a kiss." "For fuck's sake, here. Through the phone kiss." "Thank you! Love you darling." "Uh huh." "Say it back." "Love you too, goodnight." "Goodnight darling." And with that I went to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning Nolan was next to me. "Morning, Paxton said I was all over you last night." "Paxton did not lie to you." He yawned and headed downstairs.

"What do you want for breakfast?" "I dunno." I walked downstairs and saw Paxton on the couch. "Heyyy how you been Sean." "Your on my kill list." "How do I get off it?"

"You expire." "I uhm okay?" I looked into the refrigerator and grabbed bacon and eggs. "You guys hungry?"