Fuck outta here

"You can't kill him Sean, she's alright. You'll go to jail, and I can't have custody if their not my family! They'll have to live with your dad." "Y-your right." Trevor came back outside and I frowned a lot worse.

"Hey cutie, looking for some fun." "Fuck off Trevor. I'll whoop your ass again." He walked over to me and I clenched my fist. "Was I talking to you? No, so shut the fuck up." He shoved me so I shoved him back harder.

Then he swung at me, but I didn't feel a hit. "Haha, flinching like I'm your old man." "Shut the fuck up." "Bye bye fag, and bye beautiful." Kea flicked him off and he walked back to his house.

"Look, I don't think they'll be safe here tonight. He's a crazy asshole, can they stay with you?" "Y-yeah, two days tops. My roommate hates kids so yeah." "Thank you, you can head inside." She walked in and sat on the sofa with the other two.

The tall creepy grabby guy walked over to me, "Here, look I don't like you. But I protect kids." "Thanks, could you do me a favor?" "Depends, what is it?" "Just break his arm, I can't or they'll take my siblings away."

"I don't think I wanna, you snitch on me and I'll kill you." "I'm staying silent as ever." I put the gun he gave me in my back pocket and walked inside. "Whose he?" "Dunno, says he saw the little scene."

"What did he give you?" "A gun, ya know to protect them." "Oh, well that's thoughtful." We watched the fear street movies and Kea took them home with her. I laid down on my bed and got a text from Trevor aka Douche bag.

'Guess whose moving to Florida.'

'You?'

'Yessir, I'll be gone by morning.'

'Good, bye.'

'Bye gayfer.'

I went to bed and woke up at 7 in the morning. I peeked out my window and Trevor had all his shit packed and was opening his car door. "Damn, why did he leave so suddenly? I'm glad his bitch ass did though."

I put some coffee and saw two black cars parked outside. "What the fuck?" Ironically there was two moving trucks moving thins into Trevor's old home as he was driving off. "Whose moving in?" I poured myself a cup of coffee.

Then I grabbed some toast and walked outside in just a pair of shorts. I walked over and said, "Do you guys need any help?" "Nah, I'm Zayn. You must be one of my neighbors!"

"Yeah, I'm Sean. I hope your not a dick like the last guy." "Who? Trevor?" "Yeah." "Oh, yeah he was just scared of me thanks to who I am." "What? Are you like some famous person, no offense but I never heard of you."

"You haven't? Damn, well I actually work in a dangerous business." "Oh, well if your saying gangster type shit. Warn me when your gonna have a shoot out or some shit." "Why, you've got a gun in your back pocket. You'll be fine."

"I live with two little kids, just don't want them hurt." "Oh, I completely understand. Have you met my brother Nolan?" "Nope, well I should let you get back to this. I must be bothering you by now."

"Nonsense, I have some of my men coming by to actually do most of the work. I was just bored." "Oh, well you can chill at my place since your couch isn't moved in."

"Alright, my brother will be here in a few minutes. I would love for you to meet him." For a gangster he sure is optimistic, and shares everything with strangers. I'll teach him to be more secluded.