Her hips kinda wide

"Sean, shut the fuck up. I said no." "Fine." "You act like Nolan's dog, do you sit on command to?"

"I'll whoop your bi-" "Shut the fuck up before I whoop ya ass right now." "But she's on my nerves!" "And? I don't give a fuck." I shoved my hands in my pocket and zoned out. "Yo! Are you fucking listening?"

I looked up at Nolan, "Yep, totally." "Then what did I just say?" "You said, Yo! Are you fucking listening." "Oh really smartass, I meant before that." "Uhm, something smart?"

"Your a dumbass bitch, pay attention from now on." "Okay." The chick made faces at me and kept flicking me off. She really wants to provoke me, meh I might just hit her bitchass. "So Sean, why you look so annoyed."

"Cause she keeps messing with me. But you say I can't do jackshit." "Oh, just ignore her." "I was, but then you said for me to 'pAy AtTeNtIoN'." "Not once did I say pay attention to her." "Yeah."

Someone grabbed me from behind and I just had to punch them. "Ah fuck!" "A fuck, sorry." "It's fine." "Sean, don't hit people for no reason!" "He scared me!" The guy chuckled and looked up at me.

Is that Jason? "Jason?" "Oh, why are you here Sean?" "He's with me." "Oh, h-hey boss." "So what did you need?" "Uhm I thought I should tell you that Mrs Rosa wants you to invite your boyfriend over for dinner."

"Okay, is that all?" "Yes sir. Bye Sean!" "Bye Jason." He walked off Nolan said, "How do you know him." "Demanding much, we went to school together." "Okay." They talked for awhile longer and the blonde was literally on my last nerve.

"So Nolan, what are your plans after this?" She asked with a flirty voice and wink. "Dunno, probably gonna go to sleep." "Mind if I join?" "Sorry, I don't fuck blondes." "What about brown heads?" "Yeah, well it depends on their height."

"Would you fuck someone as tall as the whore?" "Yeah, not as weak though." "I'm not weak, your just really strong." "Nah, your just weak." "Yeah listen to your owner, whore."

"Do you have any name other than whore in your mine? And he doesn't own me for shit." "Yeah I do, how about slut." "Eh, I prefer hoe. Good try though." "I hope your dad beats you, maybe that'll knock some since into you."

"Man fuck my dad, he's like the male version of you." "Then he must be hot as hell, and good in bed." "Don't flatter yourself, what I'm saying is he's annoying, rude, bitchy, and probably drunk right now." "Control your bitch, you head how he's talking to me!"

"Stop Sean." "Can we goo?" "No, it's only 8." "Well can we go away from her?" "No." "Can I go away from her?" "Can you shut the fuck up and stop asking me dumbass questions?" I shut my mouth and pushed my hair out my face.

"Is that a yes?" "Didn't know I was suppose to answer everything you say." "Well now you do." "Yep." I stopped talking and ignored the skanky girl until she threw something at me.

"What the fuck!?!? Next time I see your bitch ass it's on sight." "Shut up Sean, don't make me tell you again." "She threw something at me! I don't give two shits if you tell me to shut up again, I'm not gonna keep taking her shit."

"For fuck's sake! You act like keeping your cool is a fucking challenge. You such a child." "Yeah your owner is right." "Shut the fuck up before I shoot you." Nolan smacked me over my head, "OW what the fuck!?!?"

"Stop now." "Fine, dickhead." I rubbed my head and the girl snickered.