Red roses too

"Oh come on, your suppose to bring a plus one!""No way, he'd make a fool of me!" "Fine then, I'm not going." "Oh don't be like that, you HAVE to go."

Nolan gave me a glared which sent chills down my spine. "Fine, Sean you are now going to attend this formal with me." "Uhm, I have to take care of these kids." "That Kea girl can watch them, it's in two days. I'll buy you a shirt to match me."

"Okay? I'm a medium." "Cool, I need to finish some work and get the outfits, bye." "Bye." He walked out and we all talked for another three hours and Zayn said, "My workers have put everything in place, I should get settled in."

"Bye Zayn." "Bye Sean, bye Casey, and bye Kegan." He walked out and it was 6 ish. We played games for awhile and then I sent them to bed. I fell asleep on the couch, big surprise.

9 in the morning
Nolan's POV

Okay, so I bought us matching outfits. A red button up shirt and black tie, with black pants and black 270s. Not gonna lie, I kinda want to go with him. "Alright sir, the customs outfits will be made, we need the other person to come in for fitting."

"Oh, uhm okay." I called him, since my tech savy guy Wade gave me his number. "Who is this?" "Hey Sean, I need you to come to get fitted." "My car is in the repair shop." "I'll send someone to pick you up." I ended the call and called Elijah.

"Yes boss?" "I'm gonna send you an address, there will be a short guy who has brown hair and hazel eyes. Take him to my location." "Yes boss- mhmm." "Was that Wade?" "Uhm y-yeah. I'm so sorry you heard that." I laughed a little.

"Stop fucking him, your not off duty." "R-right, sorry." "Be here in twenty minutes." I ended the call and seventeen minutes later Elijah threw Sean through the door. "What the fuck E!?!?"

"What? Ohhh, did you not want me to kidnap him?" "NO! You dumb bitch, get out of my fave. And apologize to Sean." "Sorry for the inconvenience Sean, I honestly didn't mean any harm."

"It's fine." He must've gotten a new bruise thanks to E considering he had another on his face. E drove off and the tailor measure Sean. "Alright, I shall send the data up and they will get it all sorted out."

Once the tailor walked away Sean said, "Is this how rich people get their clothes? You can just go to a store and tried on different sizes of clothes. If they don't fit then put them back." "Shut up, act like your fancy."

He frowned and we got into my car. "So uhm what time do I have to be there?" "I'll be picking you up. Your going with me, so you must arrive with me." "Right. So what if someone starts trying me?" "Don't cause a scene."

"Okay, what if they hit me?" "You tell me, I can't have you fuck up everything." "But then it'd be like I'm a helpless kid." "Darling, just do as I say. Oh and I introduce you, and talk for you."

He looked hot as fuck, I literally would rail him if I was dating him. "Why can't I talk for myself?" "Cause it's a mafia thing, oh and you'll meet my ma. She's a lovely woman, if you disrespect her I'll break your neck."

"I don't wanna disrespect someone who you say is lovely. So am I just your plus one?" "Yeah, but people will most likely think your my boyfriend." "Okay." I parked in his driveway and he waved at me.