Chapter 2: Phenomenons

3rd Person POV

Cypher slowly wakes up... he was no longer on the surgery room... but now hes at the reception area...

Cypher: ow.... what the fuck... my head it hurts as hell...

He cracked his neck... as his vision once more was dim... he rubbed his eyelids... as tevye clear again... he was pissed this voice was still tormenting him... thus day could have just been worse for him... at own time he was just happy to be with the people he cared for that was Styx and Lizzy... but suddenly for him something must have triggered this place for him... he couldn't stop thinking about it so he had to make an excuse to his loved ones... just to see this hellhole...

Cypher: mother....ape ass... I gotta stop passing out... I really wanna go home... being with Styx and Lizzy is better than this...

He got up from the floor and looks around...

Cypher: better find my way out of here
.. or maybe find something to trigger what happened here... or waht make me go to this hell...

Cypher then started to walk around... and see in case something for the matter will be his way out of the facility he was in... or something useful...

Cypher: why here? Why do I have a Memory of this place?

He keeps thinking out loud... but suddenly he heard a sound of clicking or something...

Cypher; huh? Hello? Is anyone here?

He looks around and tried to find the source... then the clicking returns...

He runs to the area... for him to see a young girl... looking away from him...

Cypher: oh yeah... hey you! Little girl... what are you doing here?

Girl: .... *click* .... *click*

Cypher: hey you better talk to me now
.. you...

He walks closer to the girl... as he felt the atmosphere getting cold once more...

Cypher: damnit... why again....

The girl stops making clicks like sounds... and hums a tune...

Cypher: hmm? Hey girly.. I'm talking to you...

He shivers as he closes his eyes... and when he open it the girl... is gone...

Cypher; what the fuck? Where she go...

He looked around to find her but he only hears faint giggles from a girl..

???: Welcome home~ brother~

Cypher's eyes widened... as he looks around only to find the girl now looking at him with a creepy smile...

Cypher: brother? No no no... I'm not your brother... I have no idea what are you talking about...

She just giggles... and approached the shivering Cypher...

???: Yes you are~

Cypher: no I'm not!

I yelled at her... that cause her to flinch...

Cypher: sorry...

She just went to a *giggles to angry noises as she cause the area to get a sudden earthquake?!

Cypher; what the hell?!

???: WHY WHY! WHY COULDN'T YOU ACCEPT ME!

Cypher: Holy Molly! I'm outta here!

Cypher turn tail and runs away from the girl... the area he was at suddenly... tuned to have moss... a lot of grass...

Cypher: SHIT FUCKED!

???: GET BACK HERE!

Cypher; I'm not dying here... I have kids... and a family...

He went for the door and end of the hall as he gave in a smile..

Cypher: Yes Freedom!

But as he reached for the door the floor crumbles and collapses as Cypher fell deep in the hole...

Cypher: AHHHH!!!!!!

He screams as he keeps falling... as to which he hits the ground hard... ans he collapses to a sleep...

Cypher: I.... hate.... passing out....

He said as he passed out for real...

End of Chapter 2