Chapter 7: A battle with an unexpectedly ally

3rd Person POV

As the two males look at each other... Carnie and Cypher are so close to killing each other...

As of now Carnie is riding his mechanical droid...

Cypher: aw for fuck sake... you have a droid!?

Carnie: how are you gonna fight me now! Huh!

Cypher: I'll find a way jackass!

This makes  Carnie smile as he fires laser from his mecha...

Cypher's eye widened as he dodges the incoming... laser beam heading towards him... but as then he shoot at the window area.... but it had no damage at all...

Carnage: hahaha! Yiu cant make a dent in this! Its bullet proof!

Cypher: aw fuck!

Cypher keeps dodging the incoming lasers from the mecha as he looks around the area to find something he can use to destroy the mecha droid...

Carnie: ITS OVER FUCKER! STAY STILL AND I CN GIVE YOU A PAINLESS DEATH!

???: oh is it?

Carnie: who the fu-

The person shots at the mecha with a rocket launcher.... this causes Cypher's eyes to go wide...

Cypher/Carnie: WHO DID TAHT!?

???: over here boys...

The person was reveal to be a wolf... who sports a dark coat and shades... and also holds the rocket launcher form earlier...

???: hey Cypher your friend Styx hired me to look after you!

Cypher: excuse me what?!

???: but it's not the time to explain... we gotta defeat your little riv-

As the Unknown hitman was about to finish his sentence... he gets blown away by Carnie...

Carnie: nobody shoots at my CarnieBot!

As the wolf was sent flying the rocket launcher slowly falls... Cypher's eyes widened and he goes after the launcher as Carnie once more looks at him and fires a missile at him...

Cypher: oh shit!

Carnie: NO YOU DON'T! YOUR NOT DESTROYING MY BOT!

But Carnie failed to notice that Cypher had reach the launcher...

Carnie: oh shit! No no!

Cypher: so long you stupid Clown!

He aims at the window and fires it....

Carnie: Aw fuck yo-

*BOOM*

The Bot exploded as the various... types of machinery were sent flying around... Cypher sighs in relief as he thought the Clown was finally killed....

Cypher: phew finally... it's all over... wait... the wolf!

Cypher's eyes widened as he looked around where his supposed saviour goes...

Cypher: hey bud! Where you go.... bud?

He searched through random debris... as he really thought the wolf has dissapeared... or was killed...

Cypher: damn... sorry whoever you are... but thanks for saving me.... *sighs*

???: *muffled* YOUR WELCOME!

Cypher's eyes widened as he looked to where did the voice come from... but he noticed it was just below him... he was stepping on the wolf guy the entire time....