Chapter 12: The Return of the Demon Clown

Carnie's POV

It been a whole day or two... I couldn't find Cypher or his friend Hank? Is that is him... I wanted get payback on him and also Hank for beating me.. and my men...

The more I think of it... the more I get craved for my revenge... just soon... hell be gone...

Now I was standing alone in an empty city... with my personal weapon my firefighter axe.... and the mask on my face as I looked grimly than before... I couldn't find or sense them at all... or ist possibly my boss... send them away once more for his sadistic games... unlike mine...

Carnie: oh damn... where the fuck is he? And his damn friend?

There is  no possible leads... to which direction or area is he at... but I swear I will find him... and kill him over... and over... and over again...

Cypher's POV

As much as I finished making breakfast I heard a sound of soft yawns... as I looemd behind me... it was Beth and she smells.... weird...

But I just ignored it and places the food down on the table...

Beth: is that waffles?

Cypher: yeah it is... and where is Hank?

Beth: oh your buddy Hank? Hes still asleep... but um... he will be fine...

Cypher: eh sure whatever...

Beth sat down on the chair and she starts eating...

As for me I was just waiting for Hank to get down... but as I keep thinking that... Hank did appeared... but his face was like he was scarred or something... when Beth looks at him.. he flinches a bit at the sight of her...

Beth: morning Hanky~

Hank: m-morning... B-Beth...

Is Hank ok? He seems not at all...

Cypher: hey Hank... you ok bud?

Hank seems silent for a bit.... then he responds

Hank: y-yeah I'm ok...

Beth start to smile at him with causes Hank to give her a stare... then he eats his food.. wonder what's his deal... or ist just Beth was hugging the bed the entire night...

Cypher: so wanna talk about what happened last night? What exactly happened?

I asked at them.but neither answer as both of them blush... oh wait a minute.. oh I see what's going on~ just by their weird smells and stuff on them.. I can tell what did they did...

Cypher; oh I see~ what's going on...

Both of them had their eyes widened...

Beth: w-what do you mean?

Beth asked at me... but this causes me to smirk at her...

Cypher: you both did it last night am I right~

Hank jolts up

Hank; no! No! Taht didn't happen! Not at all!

Hank was flustered look in his face... as I keep having the same smirk plastered on my face...

Cypher: oh is it~

I say in a that kind of tone...

Hank: you gotta believe me man!

Maybe i should stop pestering him now...

Cypher: yeah sure whatever dude...

He sighed as he continued to eat... I just rolled my eyes... and waited for them to get finished... and so am I...