Chapter 13: Cold Shot and True Power (Carnie Fight)

Cypher's POV

I was knocked out.... damn it... did Beth really sold us out that fast... was that the reason she was with us... the entire time.... was to Carnie's spy... or something else....

I dont know anymore... but whenever this crazed clown sent us... it not gonna be good....

I felt my body was getting dragged somewhere...

But as then... my eyes opened and I felt something was on my hand... what is it? What is this thing?

Cypher: huh? Ow where am I?

I looked around and saw I'm in some sort of town.... and it was all empty...

And was raining...

This could be right can he also sent us to different time and space... and it seems I'm in a sort of city... in alleyway where its raing but what the hell am I doing here... and where the hell is Hank...

Cypher: damn Clown... where the hell he sent us now?

I need to get out of here and find Hank... and when I did... I'll try to end this nightmare from this demon... and once we got out... I'll get a little payback from little Beth.... she will pay...

But now... it's my survival at hand... and so is Hank...

But where is he at?

But just then I heard a soft groaning and it was possibly someone... but as I turned around... it was Hank!

Cypher: Hank buddy! Get up!

I walked towards him and kneels down as I shook his body... he slowly open his eyes and I saw the rain drops at his face... it's one heavy rain here... wonder why...

Hank: ack! Fucking Carnie! Fucking Beth! She even had s*x with me!

Cypher: damn bud... but anyways... we need to get hell outta here... or whenever we at...

Hank: where the hell are we anyway?

Cypher: I don't know... but it seems where in a city of sorts...

Hank: and we got heavy rains... so cold...

Hank put the hood on his head... I did the same... glad we both have hoodies...

Hank: where's our weapons...

Cypher: it's not here...

We looked around until I saw a metal box on the floor it looked like a giant one...

Cypher: who left this here?

I walked towards the box and open it... and to my surprise it weapons... A FAD... and P90... or whatever that gun name are...

I yelled to Hank...

Cypher: hey Hank! We got guns here...

Hank: sweet!

He got up and picks up the FAD... while I picked up the P90...

Hank: now we got guns... baby...

Cypher: and look over here... grenades... and Ammunitions...

We picked up the Ammos and checked our guns... now where definitely ready for another war... and so this time... I'm sure were gonna win this fight once and for all...

Void's POV (finally!)

Well what's going here lately... the last time I did was a complete chaos and such... the cameras goes on... and sonos this show I was enjoying a bit... with the contenders Carnie... Cypher and Hank... and oh boy....this will be a lovely fight.... Carnie must have picked this battle zone it was in this other dimension... the Pale City... must have been his home town or something...