(Season 2) Chapter 3: First Glanced.... First Memory

3rd Person POV

The night or day goes on... this is the first day they were in their reality... as much both or three never knew... something worse is gonna happen at the very earliest day in this reality... hope.they can survive this...

Back to Cypher... he just got control again... as he had no idea what happened...

He didn't ask... as there was no one beside himself...

Cypher: man... why do I keep blacking out...

???: oh well... cause it's of me...

Cypher; oh y- wait what?!

His eyes widened as he observed the room only to find no one there... he was surely think he was hallucinating and stuff...

Cypher: oh shit... I'm hallucinating again...

Cypher rubbed his eyes... as he calm his nerves down... he surely... had no idea if it was real or not...

But suddenly...

???: no kid... you aren't hallucinating it's all happening here...

Cypher slowly looks at behind him... as he saw a smirking hooded male on the doorway...

Cypher: what the hell?! Who are you?! What are yiu doing here?!

???: awww Cypher... really you can't remember me... your childhood friend?

Cypher's eyes widened... as the figure pulled down the hood..

Cypher: holy shit.... DOYLE?!

Doyle clapped his hands as he walks towards Cypher with his "usual" friendly smile... Infact both Cypher and Doyle were close friends in the past... and yet Cypher doesn't know that his "childhood bestfriend" was living inside him...

Doyle: you it's me man...

Cypher: shit the "Demon King"... howdy man... it's been so long... and hold on a minute how are you here?

Doyle: remember I told you when we were young... I exist everywhere...

Cypher: oh right...

Doyle: man... what mess have you gone yourself into...

Cypher sighs sadly as Doyle sat next to him...

Cypher: it's all shit man... all I wanted to do was uncover my past... so I went to an old asylum... but it's more than that man...

Doyle: hmm how so?

Cypher: ok... first I got knocked out.. then I keep getting teleported... was forced to kill enemies... and now! I have no idea where me and my other friend got into at! This is all bizarre!

Cypher puts his hands on his face... he groaned...

Doyle: man... you definitely need to sleep now...

Cypher: that's what I'm planning... too... do...

Cypher yawns as he lays down on the bed...

Doyle; get some sleep dear friend...

Cypher dozes off as Doyle... looks at him...

Cypher's Dream/Memory

A younger Cypher hears the sound of knocking on a door as he slowly opens his... as he looked back at his door he saw a friendly orderly...

Orderly: hey there Subject 2... how are you...

Cypher: I'm good mister... just woken up...

Cypher yawns as he scratches his neck... where there is a small tattoo written "002" on the back... he although here wears an all white clothing with numbers in his shirt... just like the one on his neck...

Orderly: oh that's good...

The orderly puts down a tray of a medicine in a cup and small cup of water...

Orderly: here as always...

Cypher softly smiles as he took the medicine and swallowed it... he then drank the water...

Cypher: there all done...

The orderly or whatever he is leads Cypher out his room... so he can have fun with the other kids his age..

Orderly: Have Fun Number 2!

Cypher: ok mister!

Cypher went to the playground as he saw the other kids... who also have those tattoos on their necks... there's is one kid... which causes him to get curious this "kid" has a pair of demon ears... and tail... he has colored white fur like an albino... he two red eyes... and a necklace on him...

He looked lonely... as he sighed on the swing.. Cypher feeling bad for him... so he walks to the boy..

Cypher: hey there!

Cypher chirped and waved.. as the younger demon looked at Cypher... while was surprised at his presence...

???: u-um hello?

The boy... stuttered and shlyly looked at Cypher... as Cypher giggled...

Cypher: why are you alone?

???: oh...

The boy looked down sadly...

Cypher feeling guilty as he looks.. the demon boy...

???: n-nobody wants to play with me... c-cause I'm a-a demon...

The boy cried... as Cypher patted his shoulder...

Cypher: those kids aren't nice... they shouldn't treat you like that...

???: I h-hate b-being left alone...

Cypher sighed as he hugged the boy... the demon's eyes widened... as he slowly leans to Cypher crying...

Cypher: h-how about I become your friend?

The demon looked... as Cypher pulled away from the hug...

???: R-really... you mean it...

The boy sniffed...

Cypher makes a friendly smiles... as he nodded his head...

Cypher: yes I'll be your friend if you like...

The demon boy... makes a happy smiles as he tackled Cypher on the ground with a tight hug...

???: THANK YOU THANK YOU!

The boy smiles with tears on his eyes... Cypher patted his back... returning the hug...

Cypher: your welcome... uh...

The demon pulled away... and smiles.. happily now...

???: I'm Doyle! Nice to meet you!

Cypher looked at Doyle...

Cypher: I'm Cypher its nice meeting you Doyle...

And so this is how they met...

End of Chapter 3 Season 2 (First Memory Shown)