Chapter 6: Rampage Goes On +Killer Clown

Cypher's POV

Another door... Another Victim... More rooms just more.... will this ever stop... will it be?

Where is that motherf***er...

I looked around and check each sided left and right...

No one is in sight... I replace my old crowbar with a katana and on my other hand I have a pistol...

Now I slowly walks...

As blood start to fill the floor... more of the bodies behind me as I keep walking....

I thought I'm alone... but I was wrong...

A lone looking Clown was sitting on one of the chairs in the offices... but as he turns to look at me... he makes a grimly smile...

Cypher: who the fuck are you....

???: Oh hello little one...

Cypher: excuse me?

???: would you like some Ice Cream?

Cypher: uhhh? No... but where is your cart... and wha the fuck is a Clown like you doing here?

The Clown start to laugh...

???: well that's rude of you...

Cypher; just answer the damn question stupid clown...

???: ok now that literally pisses me off..

Cypher: just get out of my sight weirdo...

I slowly walk away but as I did.. I slowly noticed the Clown guy pulls out a gun!

???: now your gonna DIE! Here!

He starts firing as I ducked down... the mad Clown randomly fires as paper and woods scattered around...

Cypher: shit! Another agent?!

???: that's correct fucker! And now time to die!

Cypher: I don't think so...

I got out my hiding spot and shot the annoying clown on the head killing him... I guess...

Cypher: your such a damn nuisance...

I walk away and slowly made my way to the next area..m only for me to not notice the Clown to get up and slowly moves but not dead!

Clown POV

I slowly opened my eyes and touched the spot I was shot at... the wound slowly disappears... as I have the health regeneration ability...

Clown: ow my fucking head.... it hurt... luckily he didn't shot my improbability drive... it what my power source is... I'm so glad my boss gave me thsi device...

Clown: ow damn.. he shot me good... now to summon another of my clown goons after his ass...

I pulled out my portable improbability drive and tap on the button and for sure the goons will just appear in the area he was currently at...

I pulled out a tablet and look through the cameras... I can clearly see Cypher more enraged as he moves down or beats up some of my goons... blood and gust everywhere....

As I guess from looking through the tablet a dark like energy or aura surround Cypher as he keeps killing my men...

Clown; what the hell... is that power?

I looked through once more and I presses my portable drive... the reality around him distorts a bit and I also get to summon some of more goons around for him to fight....