Chapter 12

"I'm pretty sure there's no need to put 3 posters on one door liam" zayn said pointing out all the other available stores, he could put them up on.

"Yes but I've put up over 4000 posters and I'm so tired and idk if you've noticed but i'm also very drunk." Liam said putting up yet another poster on the same door.

"First of all you've only put up 5 posters , 4 of them in one spot and second of all, we've all noticed" zayn replied stretching out the "all".

"Hahahahaha, laughs, laughs, laughs, stop acting like you guys didn't have your fair share of drinks tonight." Liam said whilst sitting down on the hard cold pavement

"I guess, I just really pray to god they find hailey" Zayn said walking over to Louis and harry.

"Me too, its so sad, she's so nice and i hope nothing happened to her." Harry continued.

"Yea me too" liam added

"You're pretty quiet Louis, you alright" Harry said, shifting towards Louis who was looking down at the posters in his hands.

"Mmh, just a little headache" Louis said before placing up more posters.

"I can tell when you're lying." Zayn said catching "us too" from liam and harry.

"When I was like 11 I had a friend and she was so pretty and just so amazing and one day she just disappeared, never heard from again, never found the kidnapper. We knew it was a kidnapper too because the police found the necklace I had given her when we were like 5 for her birthday. They found it broken on the sidewalk. She was my first crush.." Louis laughed before he continued.

"Her name was elizabeth, I know it isn't the same with our situation , but hailey is so darn amazing too, like i couldn't believe it when maddy told us she was insecure and shy , she just.. she's an amazing friend. No I don't have feelings for her but I can tell how much she means to maddy, and i don't want maddy to go through the same things I did." He shed a tear before quickly wiping it away and walking away to hang up more posters.

"We will find her, I am so sorry about Elizabeth, but we will find her. Maddy won't go through that and neither will we." Harry said following behind Louis.

They continued to hang up the posters around the town until maddy pulled up on her car.

Maddy stepped out of the car and headed towards the guys.

"Hey guys, I talked to her parents, they're pretty unstable but they'll get through it, um.. the police haven't found anything so uh I guess you guys can go home. Thanks for the help." Maddy said as she walked back to her car.

Harry quickly ran up to her and embraced her in a hug.

"We did this not only for you, but for hailey too, we think she's amazing, and a great friend, and I promise you she will be okay" Harry said releasing her .

"Yea..thanks..I'm gonna head home" maddy said getting into her car.

"Are you sure you don't want us to stay with you?" Zayn said holding onto the car door before letting her close it.

"I'm sure.bye."

With that she drove away , her dorm was only 15 minutes away, but the drive felt like hours.

She felt the tears finally coming down, and right at the moment it began to rain.

What a coincidence.

You're gonna be okay Hailey, I don't know where you are or what the hell is happening to you, but i promise you when we find you, you'll be okay.

Hailey pulled up at her dorm. She parked the car but didn't get out right away. She let the tears finish, she wanted to be at least okay before heading out. As she felt strong enough to get up , she heard a knock on her car window.

She got out of her car and ran over to the other side to hug him.

She held tight as if there was nothing else in the world that could make her feel any better. And there wasn't.

"I knew I couldn't leave you alone" he hugged her again, and carefully wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Thank you harry, I honestly cannot be alone tonight." She said holding on to his arm.

"And thats why I'm here" he smiled, and took her in for another hug.

They stood like that for a long time. The perfect moment. Him in her arms. She in his arms. For once not fighting, but her heart melting.

------

A/N: Please vote & comment. ily xx