Chapter 13

Oh.god.where am I?

Hailey opened one of her eyes, as scared as she was, she just had to know where she was.

When she saw she was in the backseat of a car, and noticed the passenger up on the front she closed her eyes rapidly.

Monica.

Her heart began to beat much faster.

Her breathing became heavier.

And suddenly she felt very uncomfortable.

She had to move.

But her body wouldn't let her, the fear wouldn't let her.

"Can you drive any faster? I wanna go home"

"Don't rush me, this was your idea."

Hailey didn't know the guy, but she remembered his voice.

"Yes but my idea wasn't to take forever" Monica was irritated and that made Hailey so angry.

"You know what? I can just throw the girl out the car right now onto this sidewalk, this way we don't have to make the whole trip , and you can shut the Fuck up, because i don't know if you know this but I'm doing this as a favor!" Brian screamed, whilst stopping the car.

"This is the middle of nowhere and its like 45 degrees outside." Monica stayed calm.

"Yea so? Since when do you care?"

"Yea you're right lets just leave her here" Monica laughed as she got out the car.

Haileys heart beat faster by the minute.

God where am i?

Brian opened the back door of the car where Hailey was, she tried to calm herself down. She shut her eyes as he picked her up and dropped her on the cold grass.

He closed the back door and looked over at Monica before she spoke.

"Well...Job done..let's go!"

They both got in the car, and drove away.

Hailey had finally opened her eyes, she saw she was next to a highway. But did not know which one. She didn't know what to do, what to think, all she knew to do was cry.

She cried as she got up, cried as she fell back down, cried seeing cars pass by and not notice her, cried. Cried. Cried.

She got up, and walked through the grass and trees surrounding her. It was like a mini forest , on the other side of her was another highway and all she could do was walk.

At this point Hailey had no feelings. No reason to live. She didn't understand why someone would do this to her. Why her?

She walked for nearly 2 hours , and reached the end of the mini forest. This is where the two highways connected.

I should just keep walking till a car crashes me.

What's the point of living if no one loves me?

She sat down and hoped one decent driver could notice her and take her home.

No one did.

She got up and began to walk the opposite way, back into the mini forest. She noticed there weren't much cars driving on the other side, which made her realize it had to be really late.

She waited until two cars passed by and ran through the highway, over a fence , and her heart lit up as she saw a gas station right in front of her.

Thank you Jesus.

She was all muddy and dirty but she ran into the gas station store and begged to use their phone.

Thankfully the clerk was really kind and allowed her to.

She didn't know who to dial.

Did anyone notice I'm gone?

Should I worry my parents?

She dialed 911.

"Hello this is 911 , what's your emergency?"

"I..uh. I."

"Ma'am?"

"My ...uh..my name is Hailey Dawson I was kidnapped and left in the middle of these two highways but I have no idea which ones, and..uh.. I'm at this gas station--"

She began to cry.

"I need someone to come get me"

"Alright, is there anyway you can tell me what gas station is that?"

She looked over at the clerk knowing he was hearing everything.

"Mobil, next to highway 72 " the clerk whispered .

"Um..the cashier said this is a Mobil car wash..gas station, um..next to highway 72 --"

"in bristol" he whispered

"in bristol" Hailey repeated into the phone.

"Okay Hailey, our officers are on their way, please stay put" and the lady hung up the phone.

"Yes you can stay here" the clerk said reading haileys mind.

He pointed at a chair behind the counter she could sit on. She looked over to the small monitor at his desk and read that it was 4:43am , she had no idea it was this late, and prayed that the officers would hurry up.

She closed her eyes to take a deep breath , but ended up falling asleep.

"Hailey? Hailey wake up!"

Hailey was being shaken, and it annoyed her very much.

She slowly opened her eyes to see two officers looking down at her.

"Ma'am we've found you, let's get going."

She got up and followed the officers out the store. She turned , and said thank you to the clerk.

----

A/N: Double update bc the last one was too short xx Vote & comment