Chapter 30

"do you think aliens will eventually invade our planet?"

"thats a hard one. there was earth before humans so maybe we are the ones who invaded their planet and they just want to regain their property."

"good theory. you're next."

"um do you believe bigfoot lies in the shadows of the forest?"

"come on, thats ridiculous"

Niall and hailey had been laying down together for the past hour. For others it might've seemed boring, but for them it was quite nice to have some alone time.

"oh yea , earlier you said , horses are secret robots that have motors in their stomach area and thats the reason some of them run extremely fast." Hailey was laying on niall's chest. his arm over her head, tangling her strands of hair in between his fingers.

"yea but seriously bigfoot?" hailey laughed and got up from his side walking over to the cd's stacked up next to his computer.

She took a pile of them scanning through every artist niall was interested in.

"the looney tunes soundtrack?" hailey turned her head, with a smirk spread across her face.

"it's my brothers"

"you're an only child" his cheeks got pink with embarrassment and hailey couldn't help but laugh.

"ahh its okay, i secretly have the spongebob theme song as my alarm every morning." niall sat up and laughed.

"spongebob sucks!"

"get out!" niall burst out in laughter noticing haileys attempt at a harsh tone.

"come back here" niall signaled to the empty spot next to him.

Hailey walked over to him and climbed on top of him. Both her legs on opposite sides of his body.

"have i ever told you, how much i love you" niall intertwined his hands with hers.

"eh not really, you're sort of a terrible boyfriend" they both laughed before hailey spoke again.

"but yes yes you have, quite a lot too" He pressed a small kiss on her lips. They smiled and looked at each other and soon enough they were kissing again.

way more passionate than ever before. He turned her over pressing her back down on the bed as he lay above her. With her approval it turned into something more. Something hailey had never experienced before. It was painful, but not in the way monica made her feel pain or the pain she caused herself , it was good pain.

It didn't end as fast as she thought it would,it was magical, she'd never thought she would believe that but she finally did. because its true, giving your all to someone you love with every inch of your heart is way better than giving it to any other guy.

They laid down next to each other, hailey leaning into his chest.

"i love you" she whispered as she was falling asleep.

"i love you more" and they both drifted off to sleep.

---

"wake up my love" niall caressed hailey's cheek and stared at her with loving eyes.

she slightly opened her eyes and smiled.

"come on, i have somewhere to take you" excitement clear in his eyes.

"where we going?"

"just come on" they both got up , covering their bodies.

They showered and quickly got dressed.

The ride was long  , nearly two hours but it was peaceful. Although it was early february and the temperature was at 40 degrees, the wind felt good. They walked for about 5 minutes after getting out of the car.

"lake mashapaug" hailey whispered as they got a little closer.

"yea" he held her hand in his, and walked her over to a couple feet above the edge of the lake.

He laid down his black and grey plaid blanket on the hard ground.

"i always come here when i need to lay off some steam. i just..i don't know..i love laying down and looking at the stars..eh its stupid." niall looked away.

Hailey grabbed his hand . "its not stupid. not at all. it looks beautiful at night."

"no one knows i come here, so i was thinking it could be our place"

"yes definitely, we should mark our territory"

"i'm not peeing on this tree"

"oh god niall, that is not what i meant at all! I meant like carve our names into the tree or something jeez" they both laughed and niall wrapped his arms around hailey's waist.

He picked up a small sharp piece of branch and made it sharper with his pocket knife.

He drew a big heart in the middle of the heart and handed it over to hailey.

she then wrote H + N and turned to face him.

"i love you mr. horan" she smiled and gave him a kiss

"good thing you say that because well uh" Niall bent down on one knee and took a ring out of his pocket.

Fear and nervousness filled haileys body up quickly.

"niall, listen..i..its just..im young..and my dad..i-"  niall laughed and cut her off immediately.

"hailey i love you with every ounce in my body , but it is way too early in our relationship for me to ask you to marry me" they both laughed and hailey blushed with embarrassment .

"but this is a..well a promise ring..for you."

"its beautiful" niall got up and slid the ring into her right hand finger.

"i promise to love you for as long as we both shall live, i'll be honest with you at all times, i will stay with you forever because , darling before you i was always working, avoiding people, i was just bored. my own friends got tired of me. but now i'm happy, happier than i've ever been and it's all because of you. my boss even congratulated me for finally not over-working."

Hailey wrapped her arms around his neck as his arms came around her waist.

"i want to stay here forever with you" and she wiped away the tears she didn't know had fallen.

They laid on top of the blanket , hand in hand staring at the stars.

"The stars shine really bright here" hailey said.

"i know thats why i love it here."

and thats where they stayed the night, and at least two days a week after that. Where the stars shined the most.

A/N: It's the last date of OTRA ! And this story is almost  almost ending  *cries* vote & comment