Chapter 14

"Officer Heffman!"

"Yes?"

"I just received a call from Ms. Hailey Dawson, shes at a Mobil gas station, next to highway 72."

"Oh goodness that's amazing, alert her friends and her parents. Officer Dylan, lets go!"

They ran out the station and drove away.

The lady dialed Mrs. Dawson's number.

"Hello?"

"Hi, this is officer butler and I'm glad to inform you that your daughter has gotten in contact with us and two of our officers are on their way to get her. More will be explained when you get here. Goodbye." And she hung up the phone hearing some cries.

She dialed Madison's number next.

"Hello?"

"Harry wake up"

They had both fallen asleep in the car.

"Hello?"

"Mm sorry, who's this?" Maddy said, slapping harry in the arm.

"Hi, this is officer butler and I'm glad to inform you that your friend has gotten in contact with us and two of our officers are on their way to get her. More will be explained when you get here. Goodbye." And she hung up.

***

"HARRY!" Maddy yelled

"what?" He finally opened his eyes.

"They found her!"

He saw the light in her eyes, and nothing made him happier. But then he finally understood what she just said.

"Wait are you serious?" He sat up, and hugged her.

The both dialed the guys numbers and everyone was extremely happy. Although it was a little over 6am and no one had gotten any sleep, no one complained when it was time to head down to the station.

Hailey quickly turned on the car, and drove away.

They arrived at the station right after Mr and Mrs. Dawson and 5 minutes before zayn, Louis, and liam.

They all sat in the station. Excited to know Hailey was okay, thrilled with joy she was found.

Seconds later, she walked in. A blanket over her shoulders. Her hair completely messed up. Mud and dirt running down her thighs and legs. Puffy red eyes, and tears now streaming down her face once again.

Everyone got up and hailey's parents ran up to hug her. Asking her so many questions at once but Hailey stayed dead silent.

When her parents released her maddy ran up to her and embraced her into a hug.

"I'm so sorry hailey. I left you and I shouldn't have and i'm so sorry"

Then the guys came in and joined the hug.

"It wasnt your fault, any of your faults, it was my fault, and i can accept that. If its alright i just wanna go home with my parents. I'll see you guys another day."

She hugged them all once again and walked out with her parents before the officer grabbed her arm.

"I know you aren't in a great mood but you need to come back in the next two days to give us your statement"

Hailey continued to walk out. She was quiet the whole ride and her parents learned to respect that. They got home and she got in the shower, she stayed there for nearly an hour. Realizing she wouldn't let Monica get away with this one.

---

A/N: sorry its so short x i will uodate very soon to make it up ily xx please vote and comment