5

Chapter Five: Nasty

SEXUAL ACTIVITY 

–————————————

"You live in a hotel?" I asked Connor as he exited the restroom of the lobby. I watched him intently as he was drying his hands with the paper towel before discarding it into the trash bin.

I wasn't judging, but I was genuinely curious. Connor seemed young. He chuckled loudly.

"Of course not. I just flew in from school. I'm staying with my uncle this summer." He said as we walked through the lobby.

"What flavor of soap was in there?" I inquired recalling I smelled lemon when I used the restroom. He furrowed his eyebrows slightly unsure as to why I asked that.

"Flavor?" He asked chuckling a bit. I rolled my eyes.

"Flavor. . . Scent. You know what I mean." I said smiling as well too, but I wasn't kidding.

"I do believe lemon." He responded. He sniffed his hands double checking.

"Oh yeah, it's lemon." He said playfully sniffing both. I giggled. I now felt comfortable grabbing his hand. We walked through the lobby before stopping at the elevator. He swiped his room key to open the elevator. We stepped inside letting the doors close. I leaned against the railing staring at myself in the mirror above me. A sly smile adorned my face as a thought occurred to me. After witnessing Connor wash his hands, I didn't want to wait before getting to his room. I swiftly move toward the buttons pressing the red one causing it to abruptly stop.

"What—" I cut him off by kissing him. My hand held the side of his face before moving to the nape of his head. He quickly caught my drift before skillfully dominating the kiss. We walked a few inches until he hit the wall. One of his hands was firmly grabbing my ass cheek and the other hand soothingly held me as he kissed me. Both hands do opposite gestures, yet both still cause me pleasure. I softly moaned into his mouth as I wanted to feel more.

He picked me up and turned me around so I was against the wall. He stopped kissing me for a second only to stare at me.

"I have never met anyone like you before

"I have never met anyone like you before." He said lowly as he panted above me.

His breath smelled of faint alcohol and mints. It was honestly a nice combination. I look to see his lips are tainted red and slightly swollen from our making out. As he held me up fully supporting me, I removed the straps of the dress letting it reveal my chest.

His eyes grew dark as he began taking his time staring at me. He kissed me again this time hungrily. He trailed the kisses down my neck toward my chest until I felt the heat of his mouth hovering over my right breast. He earnestly enveloped my breast in his mouth before skillfully assaulting my hardened nipple. I moaned pathetically tossing my head back.