23

Chapter Twenty- Three: It's My Party

——————————————

"When were you going to tell me that Giselle?" He asks me as he pulls off from the side of the road.

"Truthfully, I wasn't. I haven't heard from you, so I didn't think you needed the luxury of knowing." I say crossing my arms. I blew out a deep breath twiddling my thumbs.

"You can't go to Florida Giselle." He tells me after some time.

"Why's that?" I ask inquisitively peering up at him.

"I just told you that he's been cheating with my wife, and you still want to go with him?" He says. I smack my teeth.

"He's my father Gabriel. I didn't have him in my life, and I'm not letting this take him away from me." I say crossing my arms. He turns down my street arriving at my house in a matter of seconds. He parks the car. I ruffle my hand in his hair. He catches my hand kissing the palm of it. I lean forward close enough to where I can smell his breath panting slightly before smiling.

"Now, I'm going to Florida to spend time with my dad, and when I come back I expect a proper date from you," I say whispering deathly close to his face fully smiling. I kissed his lips before reaching for the door and attempting to hop out.

He grabs me pulling me back inside the car. The force knocks the wind out of me. He holds me close peering right into my soul. I struggle to swallow.

"I'm giving you a choice Giselle. I suggest you tread lightly dear." He says before shoving me away. I didn't know whether to be petrified or turned on. I breathe raggedly staring at him as I try to gain my composure.

"Y-you can't make me c-choose," I say rubbing my neck.

"I can't?" He rhetorically asks.

"We'll just see about that Giselle. If you love me as you claim to–"

"I do!" I say cutting him off. There isn't a doubt in my mind.

"Then you would listen to me, Giselle." He finishes off. I shake my head feeling myself about to cry.

"Mr. D'Angelo. You have to understand. . ." I trail off. He leans forward to cup my face his thumb trailing across my lip.

 He leans forward to cup my face his thumb trailing across my lip

"I do Giselle. You're daddy's girl. You want your father's attention." He whispers his breath fanning across my face while trying to explain.

"They've lied to me my entire life Gabriel." I try to reason.

"And my wife has lied my entire marriage. Your father ruined my marriage." He says calmly.

"Goodnight Giselle." He says kissing me. My heart started beating fast.