Chapter 7

Dream knocked on the Fundy's front door. He waited a while before he heard the door unlock and open. He looked up and saw Fundy. "Oh, hey!" Fundy greeted. "Hi, Furry." Dream replied, chuckling a bit at the end of his sentence. Fundy groaned, "When will that joke stop?" "When the world ends." Dream laughed. Fundy tried to act annoyed, but his smile said otherwise. Fundy stepped aside to let Dream in, which Dream did.

After Dream stepped in Fundy closed the door, locking it. Dream looked around the place, "I like it..." He said. Fundy sat on the couch, "Thanks!"

Dream sat on the couch's armrest. Looking at the coffee table in front of it, tilting his head when we saw a bowl of berries on it. He slid down onto the couch's cushions next to Fundy, "Berries?"
There was blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries in the bowl.

"Dream, I'm a fox, I like berries." Fundy responded. Dream just shrugged and plopped a blueberry in his mouth. Then Dream shook his head and stook his tongue out. Fundy leaned forward to look at Dream from his front, "What's wrong?" He asked. "I got a sour one." Dream said. Fundy laughed and leaned back onto the backrest.

"Y'know I never really liked blackberries." Dream said, looking at the blackberries in the bowl. "You have offended me." Fundy joked, making Dream laugh. "Oh no I have angered the furry!" Dream said back, also joking.

"Shut up!" Fundy yelled, laughing and nudging Dream. Dream nudged back. Fundy nudged harder. Dream punched Fundy gently. Fundy pushed him gently. Dream pushed Fundy gently, yet with a bit more force. Fundy pushed him with more force. Dream did the same. Fundy pushed Dream down, pinning his shoulders down so he couldn't get up. Dream put his hands on Fundy's neck, catching Fundy off guard. Fundy blushed, putting less pressure on Dream's shoulders. Dream moved his hands down to Fundy's shoulders. Dream smirked and pushed Fundy off of him, him now on top.

Fundy realized that Dream tricked him, "FUCK!" He laughed. Dream laughed along with him, getting off of Fundy. "You sly blob..." Fundy chuckled. "Oh, and I thought you were supposed to be the Sly Fox." Dream responsed. Fundy rolled his eyes, smiling. They then fell into silence.

Fundy looked at the TV and realized. "SHIT! I FORGOT ABOUT THE MOVIE!" Fundy exclaimed. Dream laughed, "Oh right! I forgot too!"

Fundy got the remote an pressed play, the movie playing it's intro.

———————————————————————

They were mid-way through the movie when Fundy pointed out, "We ran out of berries-"

Dream looked at the bowl to see that they did in fact finish the berries. "I'm going to go get some more, okay?" Fundy said, picking up the bowl and getting up. Dream nodded, "Okay."

Fundy walked into his kitchen, sighing. He leaned onto the wall and put a hand on his neck. The way Dream put his hands on his neck was all he was thinking about, how much he wished it wasn't a joke.

"Seems like you aren't getting berries." A voice spoke.

Fundy flinched and turned his head to see Dream, poking his head out from the corner. "What're you doing here?" Fundy asked. "I didn't like watching the movie alone, soooo.." Dream trailed off and shrugged, "Anyways, what'cha doin'?". "Oh um...I just kind of dozed off." Fundy answered. "About?" Dream leaned on the wall next to Fundy. Fundy panicked, he couldn't tell Dream, so he said the first thing that came to his mind.

"Nightmares."

"Nightmares? Did you have one?" Dream asked. "Yeah, a lot, but I've gotten used to the-" Fundy cut himself off, realizing what he had said. Dream gave him a questioning look, opening his mouth to ask something, but closed it again. His eyes traveled to the bowl Fundy was holding. "Let's just get some berries and continue watching the movie, okay?" He said with a soft smile. Fundy smiled back and nodded, standing up straight.