Chapter 23- An intruder

Zelda

Zelda didn't even have time to think but she found herself then clutching onto her dress to follow link; she could only assume that's what he wanted her to do...since he wasn't foolish to leave her on her own. Plus, he wasn't far ahead, just at the centre of their destination, right in front of her.

"E-- Eleanor!!" Zelda breathed. She couldn't help but feel a little shaky because of how fast things were going.

She couldn't see past the bushes and trees so she found her feet rushing through the pathway.

Taking a short left like link did; to where every one else was, she instantly found everyone circled around some thing.....or someone.

...

"I-Is that--" Zelda shivered, unsure if her eyes were playing tricks on her. She rubbed her eyes and found it hard to see because the sun was glowing far too bright in her direction for her eyes to handle.

And before she could even comprehend what was going on, or even finish her sentence for that matter, the 'thing' that she saw them gathered around, swung it's spiky, circular weapon at Caspian. It looked like it instantly went from savagely attacking, to defending itself in a panic from Caspian himself, and only in a few seconds. He did a few impressive, swift dodges and majestic attacks with his sword to get that reaction from it.
It showed that Caspain definitely knew what he was doing. In a way, it was reasurring.
Zelda continued to watch as Caspian instantly hit it's weapon to the ground with his trusty sword.

But the more her sore eyes adjusted to the brightness of the sun...the more she realised what that 'thing' actually was.

That was no 'thing', alright. It was a yiga clan member. But Zelda could only wonder what in Hylia it was doing here....and why. She had never seen one this close to her...knights, soldiers and guards were always on the lookout for them to protect all of the innocent people of Hyrule.

'This...this... I-it's all so bad. So bad.
My father....he was trying to desperately avoid these problems but it seemed to be only getting worse. There was an actual yiga member here. An intruder...!' Zelda panicked in her head.

Link instinctively grabbed his hylian shield from his back once Caspian was done, along with his now glowing master sword. He swung the sword with all his strength causing the clan member to fall onto the ground with a grunt; Link did this more effortlessly than Capsian and it only took a quick second for Zelda to gasp in awe.

The yiga looked up and let out an evil laugh, one every one knew too well.
It wasn't until the member looked up at Caspian with a confused face, to know just how bad of a situation he was in.

"You two better close your eyes for this.." Caspian whispered as she watched his hand tighten around his sword.

Zelda's eyes trailed along Links sword that was slowly raising upwards to realise what he meant. She thought Caspian would do the job...but she knew Link would go through with something like this...because he was used to it all. And because...it was his actual job.
But for some reason, she felt terrified. She had never seen something like this up close...it was completely different to seeing training from far. Everything was going too fast for her poor mind to handle.