Chapter 26- A strange dream

Note: it's come to my attention that ppl still ask if I own art but again, I don't! It's on my profile, comments- almost all of my author notes! I've also been told b4 that I should give more credit which I'd be happy to do, again some art already have credit written! If I could I'd name all art I've used but some images I've saved over the yrs so I'm not sure. (so check out the link on my profile to my pinterest! I have a board full of fanart I love and most actually credit artists!) I can even comment down some of my fave artists if u want! One of my faves is @ shar on yt! Anyway enjoy the chapter. There's another important A/N at the end of this as always!
_______________________

Zelda

Weeks flew by like the crisp, free leaves on a breezy day. It had been about over a month since she met Link and all these changes had happened in her life. Over time trust had built between Caspian and Hyrule, and Eleanor even helped with her own duties. Although it started slow, the rest had been a busy month full of Zelda studying, planning events, being taught many skills and finally visiting her people.

Link had of course helped her study for her role as future queen, often helping her make her way around as well, apart from that not much really happened between them after their chaotic first weeks of knowing each other

Although Zelda originally wanted any excuse to escape the pressure of her roles, she had a change of heart. She could have blamed it on the conversation of her father, but she didn't. She felt no pressure doing so. She did it for her people, for hyrule. Because feeling sorry for herself would get her no where...and she had to start from somewhere.

So there she was, studying away in her own personal study like last time, but this time it was to focus her work on any changes to hyrule and upcoming events like the masquerade and some work into how she could harness any powers passed down from her descendants. She had to start now, because the king even rescheduled the masquerade to be in a couple months. And of course, in that time she had to present hyrule in the best way, she had to meet new people; Zelda even remembered some of the names of people she had to meet.