Part 4: BEN Drowned

(A/N) All right hear it is, so BEN Drowned had the most of 5 votes also BEN well be a Child like all the others and sorry if this is short and I hope you’ll enjoy ^_^

Years went by, Zalgo left to live in the underworld but he visits to see you and if were okay and other stuff. Slender still living with you in the mansion and the others are living some were else, so right now you are trying to set up the T.V. and the N64 just because you were cruise but this game called Major’s Mask you had found in some Childs room and also it’s raining outside. Just when you were getting into the game it started to glitch out and at the end of the game a text box came up that said “YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE DONE THAT”, you took that as a sign to take a break. When you came back there standing in the living room is a little boy that looked like the character from the game but the only difference is his eyes that had blood coming out of his eyes. A loud thunder went off outside, the little boy shirked at the sound and ran off somewhere in the mansion and soon after there was a door slam. Lucky for you that Slender wasn’t home yet also you did see him go upstairs and heard the door slam, you let out a frustrated sigh then went upstairs. Each time there was a loud thunder you could hear whimpering coming from the door on your right, you opened the door and went in. learning carefully you heard shuffling coming from the wardrobe, you go up to the wardrobe and opening it slowly, looking down at the bottom sat the little boy in a fatal possession, his red eyes wide with fear. Letting out a small smile you bent down picking up the scared little boy in your arms and heading to the kitchen, sitting him down you had made a hot chocolate placing it in front of the boy “careful it’s hot” you said sitting in front of him. He had finished the drink and calmed down a lot and there is no more thunder or rain “Thanks for the drink miss” he said pushing the cup away from him “your welcome, I’m (Y/N), what’s your name?” you had asked placing the cup in the sink “BEN Drowned”.  Slender appeared in the kitchen, BEN moved over to where you are “BEN this is Slenderman, and this is BEN Drowned” you stood up “will BEN be living with us?” Slender asked. You looked down at BEN, he gave a small nod “all right then” you clapped your hands together taking BEN up stairs to find him a room and get him settled in. You and BEN played games until you had to make dinner.