Part 17: Lazari

You went shopping with Masky and Hoodie, so you spent the morning shopping and was done after lunch. On your way home you saw Sally and LJ playing with Smile dog, you went inside putting the shopping away. EJ walked in with bandages around his arm "what happened EJ?" you asked "go ask Slender" EJ said pulling out a fresh kidney from the fridge. You gave Masky and Hoodie there cheesecake and left the kitchen and up to Slender's office and went in "Slender!" you said hands on hips like a mother scolding a child, "yes (Y/N)" Slender put his attention on you. Slender had told you on what happened to EJ and the little girl Lazari which she is with Toby and BEN, also Jeff got into trouble again with Slender. You outside doing the washing when you felt a tug at your (shirt/hoody), looking down to see lovely big round red ruby eye's, long brown hair that has a red bow and the end of her hair, a pink dress that goes to her knees and covered in blood. You knelt down to her height "you must be Lazari" she gave a small nod "I'm (Y/N) or you can call me Mother", she held both hands out holding a (F/C) rock with (E/C) eyes "for you Mummy" you took the (F/N) rock "thank you Lazari". With the help of BEN, Toby and Lazari you got the washing done and you took Lazari and Sally upstairs giving them a bath. Lazari and been trying hard to make friends with EJ, when walking past EJ's room you saw EJ hugging Lazari just like when Jeff was just a child that he would hug Smile dog when he was sleeping. You walked in pulling the blankets over them and closed the door behind you.