Part 14: Sally

You are sitting on a bench near a park also waiting for Jeff, EJ and LJ, your also reading a book called (book name). You felt a tug on your sleeve so you looked over to see a little girl long curly brown hair, lovely green eyes, wearing a pink dress. You noticed that there's blood going down her face also holding a teddy bear. "Can you help me Mrs" she smiled, you smiled back "of cause, with what?" you asked, she pointed to the swings "can you push me?" she said running to the swings. You got up closing the book and going over to her, you started to push her "my names Sally" she said "I'm (Y/N), dose your teddy bear have a name?" you asked "it's Charlie" Sally said. You saw the three boys coming over; you stopped swinging Sally "bye, bye" you said but Sally quickly grabbed your hand "wait!" Sally yelled, you looked back at her. "Can I come with you?" Sally asked "of cause" you said picking her up and hugging her. You got back to the mansion and went inside and saw Zelgo and the others "hello everyone and where's Masky and Hoodie?" you said "in the kitchen again eating Cheesecake" BEN said you went to the kitchen "okay you two, can you show Sally to her room and show her around the mansion" they both nodded and left.

~Time Skip~

You are busy doing the dishes when Sally came up to you, looking down at her "can you tell me a bed time story" Sally said rubbing her eye's telling you that she's tiered, you picked her up taking her to bed and began to tell her a story.