Part 2: Slender Bothers and Zelgo

Sorry if I haven't updated on this one

(W) - Weapon

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) POV

I placed the sawing stuff down and pulled out my (W), I left the bags alone and went inside to kill whoever is in the mansion. I locked the front door so they want escape and went to the lounge room first and saw two children sitting on the floor talking, there is something wrong with them, they both don't have faces and hair. Their skin is completely white, one was wear the latest fashionable cloths and the other in a suit and both of them were looking at me.

No one's POV

The two boys stood up "what are you two doing in my house?" you asked putting way your (W) "we needed some where to stay and thought that no one lives here" the one in the suit said. you sighed "fine you can stay" you said with a small smile, they both jumped up and down with excitement, "what are your names" you asked. "I'm Slenderman and this is Trenderman" Slender said "there's three more" Trender added. "well then I'm (Y/N), so where are the other three?" you asked while going back to the front door and grabbing there things and your sewing stuff. "Don't now, there names are Splendorman, Offenderman and Zelgo" Slender said following you, placing the stuff down next to the stairs, you went to the kitchen making dinner for them. "Can you two find the other three for me" not looking away and heard them running off, "NO RUNNING IN THE MANSION!" you yelled still not looking away. Dinner is made and you where setting the table, you were done setting the table, "DINNER IS READY!" you yelled and hearing laughing and giggling. You see three new faces and watch them sit down and eat, you sat and eat a snack while talking to them.

*Time Skip* after dinner

You learned the three new boy's names and told them yours too and showed them around the mansion and told them the rules, the boy's were happy with you and the place. It was time for them to do to bed, you told them a story and tuck them in. You left them and you went to you bed room and got dressed for bed and read a book until you got tired. You placed the book down and turned the light off and went to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this is not that good, its way better in my head but its hard to write it out.