Part 10: Homicidal Liu

Another night, you enjoy nights like these, just walking by yourself the wind blowing your (H/C) hair, it just feels so nice getting away from the mansion for a bit. Your walking down the footpath of course not seeing were your walking, you pumped into some one "I'm sorry" you said trying to look at him but his back is turned to you and his very tall like the same height as Slender "that's okay" he said turning around to face you. Looking up you smiled at him "hello Offenderman" you said "hello mother (Y/N)" Offender said pulling out a (F/C) rose for you to take; you shook your head no. after a while you two said your good byes and left, you decided to walk through the grave yard, soon you came across a small boy, brown hair, green eyes, stiches on this face, black and white scarf with a black coat, you also noticed that he is covered in blood and also been crying has he sits in front of two graves. He wiped his eyes with his sleeves and looked away from you "it's okay to cry" you said standing next to him looking at the graves "I'm not crying" he said pouting; you let out a small giggle. "it seems you had fun tonight" you said kneeling down next to him "what do you mean?" he asked "your cloths have blood stains on them" you said giving him a side look "oh, yea". You let out a sigh "what's your name" you asked "Liu Woods and yours" "(Y/N), do you live by yourself Liu" he gave a nod. A grumble noise was heard from Liu's stomach telling him that his hungry, Liu held his stomach and you stood up "how would you like to live with me and a couple of others?" Liu looked down thinking about if he should go or not, "yea I'll come" you took his small hands in yours, walking back to the mansion.

*Time Skip at mansion*

You could tell that Liu is nervous, you both entered the mansion and saw Jane running up to you "who's this" Jane said hugging your leg "this is Liu" you said hugging Jane back. "Jane could you show Liu around the mansion" you said smiling at her "okay" Jane grabbed Liu's hand and went off and you went to the kitchen to make dinner. Liu followed Jane to Jeff's room, Jane knocked on the door and there was a come in, Jane opened the door as Liu and Jane walked in, before Jane could say anything Jeff yelled "LIU!" and tackle Liu to the ground in a hug, Liu was surprised to see his brother here, Jeff got up and dragging Liu with him to show off the rest of the mansion leaving Jane standing there but went to help you out with dinner.

(A/N) I'll accept any requests, enjoy.