Part 7 Jeff The Killer

You sit on the couch in the library and just reading (F/Book) as you were about to reach the climax of the book, the door bust open with BEN and L.J with panicked faces and tears in their eyes as they run up to you as you quickly stood up “what’s the matter” you said worried as the two boy crying and hugging your legs. You bent down to their level and close inspection they have cuts on them “a boy with knife” BEN said “fighting with Jane outside” L.J added pointing to the door. Both boys are scared and you quickly followed the boys down the hall and stairs to outside, there you saw Jane and a boy on top of her holding a knife, the boy looked at you as you saw his un-blinking eyes, carved in smile, white bleached skin, raven burnt hair, white hoody and black pants. Jane kicked him off and tackled him as the boy just lost his knife and Jane now held the knife you quickly pulled Jane off the boy not without a punch to the check from Jane. Slender appeared taking the children inside but the boy as he held his check “Stupid Jane” he mumbled quietly so that no one could hear, but you did “that’s not very nice” you said going to his level and noticed that his hoody is covered in blood. He looked at you, while looking away “why do you care?” he said as he found his knife and placed it in his white hoody “that’s because I live here” you let out a small giggle “come I’ll get you cleaned up, oh my name is (Y/N)” you said getting up and taking his small hand in yours “Jeff” he said still looking away.

~Time Skip~

You stood in the lough room with Jeff standing next to you, well Jeff and Jane are kind of death glaring at each other, you clapped your hands together “everyone this is Jeff his staying here with us” you told everyone. Slender left to make dinner while you went back to read your story with Jane and Jeff following you.

(A/n) sorry if this is short, but I tried ^_^" except the BEN Drowned one -_- that was half assed, but any way hope you enjoyed.