Part 6: Laughing Jack

Another peaceful night walking down the streets with BEN and Jane as they both held your hand; you had been teaching them how to kill and sneaking into houses without a sound. BEN and Jane are now playing on the playground; they both noticed something bright and colourful a bit far away, “let’s check it out” BEN said getting off the playground “no, we need to let (Y/N) know where we are going” Jane said now standing in front of BEN hands on her hips “fine” BEN sighed. Both of them went up to you and had told you that there were bright colourful lights, “please” they begged looking up at you with red and black puppy dog eyes as their hands held onto your (Dress Colour). Letting out a sigh, you couldn’t say no to those puppy eyes “fine” you smiled down at them as they jumped up and down with excitement. You watched as they raced each other to the next street light, you did notice the bright colourful lights but they were getting dull in colour when getting closer. The three of you stood in front of a type of circus, you held a firm grip on BEN and Jane’s hand walking inside looking around the place looked kind of rundown. You saw the game stands that had stuffed animals on nooses around there necks, then coming across a large tent and a sir ten music is playing. “all around the mulberry bush” the music is nice a soft tune “the monkey chased the weasel” we kept walking BEN and Jane are singing along with the music it’s going a little bit faster but still nice. “The monkey thought it was in all in good fun until” the tune is now distorted and didn’t sound right, standing right inside the tent “POP! Goes the weasel” a little boy jumped out scaring us, making BEN and Jane cry. Going to their level and calming them down you to a good look at the little boy, black hair a cone for a noise that spirals in a black and white pattern a clown outfit that is also black and white you also noticed that he had sharp teeth like a shark. After calming down Jane and BEN you stood up hands on hips “that was not very nice” you turned your back and was about to leave with Jane and BEN holding your hands again. “Wait! I’m sorry it’s just I don’t have friends or anyone and it gets lonely here” looking over your shoulder you saw that the little clown boy is now sad, “what’s your name?” you asked “Laughing Jack” he looked up at you but still had that sad look “if your name is Laughing Jack then how come your not laughing” Jane said “you can come with us, right (Y/N)” BEN said as all three of them looked at you “all right you can come with us” you gave in. “I’m BEN Drowned, that’s Jane The Killer and (Y/n)” BEN said pointing, so you all went back to the mansion and told Slenderman about Laughing Jack, but all in all it was an interesting night.