Part 19: Sonic.EXE and Tails Doll

You had just finished baking (your treat of chose) for everyone and with the help of Masky an Hoodie. Laughing Jack kept on hiding the stuff that was need for your baking, but manged to make it.

BEN came in tugging at your pants and you crouched down to get to BEN's height "yes BEN" you said with a smile "can you play with me?" BEN asked nervously "of course," you got up and put (your treat of chose) up some where high to cool of and the children wont reach.

You sat down on the couch ready to play what ever game BEN wonted, "what are we playing BEN?" you said picking up a controller, BEN took the controller from your hand "no Mommy, where going in the game," Before you could say anything you where now standing in the game of Sonic.

While you were busy playing you noticed a glitch in the air an touched it, porting you in a more dead silent world just like the previous world, you turned around seeing that the glitch in the air was gone so you decided to look around in this world. You spotted a hedge with a orange tail and blue spikes sticking out of the hedge, you could hear two little whispers coming from the hedge. You pretended to walk away and heard them say "is she gone yet" " I don't know" the other said. Walking up behind them an crouching down "Boo!" The two boys let out little squeals and they both got up saying "run away!"

After the whole chasing them, well more like playing tag with them, the blue haired boy asks "why are you here Miss?" "I accidentally came here," you noticed that they didn't seem happy here "would you two like to live with me and with other children?" They both looked at each other an nodded "yes please" said the yellow haired boy "I'm (Y/N) but the other children call me mom" "Sonic.EXE and that's Tails Doll." They  jumped round in excitement about there new home, when another glitch appeared in the air but this one seemed different, both boys grabbed your hand wanting to go through it and so you did.

(A/N) Greetings Readers, I know its been so long since I uploaded, I most of the time I was busy and when I wanted to post a part I got sick and other times I had writers block also sometimes I was lazy to write. I got help with this part 19 from LoveDove78 so go check out her stories and the picture belongs to its owner.

CLOSING REQUESTS

On my Deviantart I'm doing A My Little Pony drawing OC request so send me a message here on wattpad or Deviantart

Deviantart -> Viaee

need to catch up on the requests

Enjoy Reading! Readers