part 16: Dr. Smiley

You are on your way to a clinic to get some medicine and Smile Dog is following you with Dark Link, when you got there and went inside, you begin to look through the medicine you needed. "What can I do (Y/N)" Dark said adjusting his black hat, you thought for a moment and got an idea "you can get some money out" you said and watched him leave with Smile Dog. You didn't need to worry about the cameras because of Smile Dog, "such a good puppy" you said out load.

Dark Link's POV

I got to the front of the shop and brook the box thing on the counter and got the money and placing them in my pouch, and then I heard noises coming from the storage room and Smile Dog growling. I went up to the door and opened it because it wasn't locked Smile Dog went in first and tackled someone and I had my sword ready. I got to where Smile Dog is and saw a boy around my age trying to get Smile off him "who are you" I said "I'll tell you if you get this dog off me" the boy said.

3rd POV

Dark Link got Smile Dog off the boy, Dark told Smile to get (Y/N) and come back "okay now tell me" Dark gripped his sword tighter "Dr. Smiley, tell me yours" Smiley said fixing his surgeon mask and outfit. Dark put his sword away "names Dar-" Dark was cut off from being tackled by Smile Dog "Dark! You okay" you said running up to him and making sure he didn't get hurt. There was a cough noise and it got you're attention and saw a boy just standing there "Hello" you said knowing that this boy was the one who killed the people in this clinic. You could hear police sirens in the distance "would you like to come with us?" you asked the boy which he gave a nod, all the four of you left the clinic and into Slender woods. You all took a break from running "I'm (Y/N), this is Dark Link and Smile Dog" you pointed to Dark and Smile Dog "what's yours" you asked the boy "Dr. Smiley" he said and you all went home.

(A/N) Greetings friends, I'm really sorry for not updating I had exams for a week and I had to stay over at my grandma's place for a week plus I had writers block and I'm busy with school hope you enjoy and I'll try to post Lazari's story and Bloody painter also I tried finding a cute pic of Dr. Smiley.