13

—- playlist : "Of dream" (Thelema)

"Thank you so much Yeonjun!!" I hugged him taking my clothes and backpack from his hands.

"Welcome!! I'll talk to you after school, see ya!" He ruffled my head, heading back towards our house.

"Hey there midget." Sunghoon rested his arms over my head, grinning. I rolled my eyes, "what now ice cockroach?"

"You wouldn't have happened to past by that beautiful friend of yours today have you?"

"If you're talking about Siyeon I didn't see her today, sorry hoon."

The male stomped his foot and pouted, "I searched for her the whole school and called her she isn't answering!"

"Who's not answering love?" Siyeon's deep voice whispered into the shell of Sunghoon's ears, he jumped turning behind him.

I grinned as well as Siyeon, "God damn it! I was looking for you everywhere."

"I was in the ladies washroom."

"Oh."

I snickered, "At least you got exercise buddy, catch you guys in a bit I'll go get ready."

"You didn't change at home?" - Siyeon

"I didn't go home last night, some things happened." I sighed.

"Oh I see, alright I'll see you in class then." Siyeon waved taking Sunghoon by her arm.

—- time skip

"Hey there mr pianist." I whispered before taking my seat.

The male took one glance at me, not uttering a single word. He stared at that empty desk, as always. It seemed as if he always had a lot of his mind.

"Hi class we actually have an important project for you all this week, the art teacher came up with this idea."

"In art class you painted something that expressed who you are because that's what the topic of this year is, and now she thinks that it's a good idea to go to a place where you think you might be connected if doesn't have to be your favorite place or anything. It can be anywhere you think suits you and your vibes."

"Your partners will obviously be your seat mates, this experiment is a wonderful opportunity to figure out your seats mates, you can find out what place they're connected to and they will do the same to you. You all have a week worth to do this project and I want a essay on it, in detail."

"I'll give you the whole day off, you can start on the project staring from now."

The class cheered, leaving the classroom in under a minute. Our teacher let out a light laugh before sitting back down in her chair.

I trailed behind Sunoo the whole time, "where shall we go today friend?"

"We're not friends."

"One doesn't hurt."

"You won't give up will you?"

I quirked up my lips, shaking my head. The male sighed, "Fine, were friends. Happy?" He disbelieving scoff.

"Very much ddeonu !"

"Ddeonu?"

"It's your nickname now, and plus it's really cute." I beamed, "pathetic." The male shook his head, exiting the school perimeters.

"Are you taking me to your special place or am I?"

"Your choice."

"You take me to your special place I want to know where Kim Sunoo likes to go." I winked, "We'll go at night, it's pretty there at night." He responded in a deep voice, everyday his voice turned deeper and deeper.

"Alright, my place is really pretty I like going there a lot and they're are pretty fish too. I think you'll like it, it's not that far"

The quiet boy nodded, letting me guide him my favorite garden,it was a mesmerizing sight at night especially. I see people coming there at night to hang out, it gives off romantic vibes which is why I love it.

"Do you like gardens Sunoo because that's where we're headed, the garden has pretty landscapes and fish!"

"Let me guess, it's that place right over there." He raised his fingers near a huge tree which lead to the garden.

"Indeed, smarty pants." I slightly brought my lips to the corner, this was going to be fun!

—-