|Mine Forever| Yandere! Garry X Reader ~Ib~

"(y/n)!!!"

He's after me. Has he gone mad from staying in this wretched place for so long? Whatever the reason, I have to get out of here!

"(y/n), where are you!???"

He's coming! I look around for an exit, but found none. "This way." A doll whispered. It was far on my left. Can I trust it? I have no choice. It's either get killed by a madman or risk my life by going with the doll.

I turn left and sprint towards the doll. "Go in the door." It whispers. I go inside the door. To my surprise, it was quite normal. Even the paintings were normal.  I hide within a few clothing racks. I close my eyes shut and wait for the result.

A creak from the door resounds around the room. You hear footsteps come closer. Your heartbeat was fast. Everything seems to freeze for a short moment. "Not here..." He says to himself. You hear the footsteps go away and then the door slams shut.

A minute after that, you go out of your hiding place. "Hehehe! Run! He's enraged! He's coming back for you!" The doll laughs, amused at the situation.

My eyes widen. I sprint to the door. Unfortunately, it was Garry who opens it first.

He grins madly and says, "I found you!"

I stand there, horrified. That's it. I won't be able to live any longer. I smile slightly as tears stream down my face.

It's too late for me now...

Garry thrust a knife in my stomach. I cough out blood.

Wait... I can do something... Just one last thing before I die...

"I love you, (y/n)! You will be mine forever!" He declares. Tears continue to stream down my face. I used the last of my strength to pull Garry into an embrace. I pull him closer to the point where our lips would touch. "I loved you back when you were still sane." I whisper before falling to the ground.

My lifeless body lays there while Gary froze. Garry regains his sanity for a moment. He stares at his blood stained hand then to a lifeless (y/n) on the ground. Tears fell from his eyes.

He smiles like a madman. He has once again lost his sanity. He holds her lifeless body close to him and laughs maniacally.

"You are mine forever..."

~¤~
A/N: Ok...? Hope this was... Umm... Good to match your taste... Hopefully... I feel weird after writing about a yandere Garry...

-CrimsonKnightRuby