|Danger| Seitaro X Reader ~Mermaid Swamp~

[REQUESTED- _Love_Will_Break_]

It's been a couple of days since you've been stuck in this hell. It's been giving you nightmares and paranoia.

You were glad that you were with your friends, but only some are in good condition. Yuka still looks like... Well... that... Yuuta sort of lost his mind and is currently knocked out.

It was only you and Seitaro who seemed the closest to sane if not completely sane. But you worried if either of you will lose his/her sanity.

"(Y/n)?" Asked a voice from outside. The door slowly creaked open. You turn your head to see Seitaro by the door.

"What is it?" You ask in a casual tone despite being worried

"I'm going to check the other building." He says. You nod in repky. He slowly closes the door and leaves.

Out of nowhere, you felt a strong sense of danger. Whether it was directed to you or Seitaro, you didn't know. Then you realized that letting Seitaro go on his own was a bad idea.

You quickly rush out the room and sprint to get outside. Once you reached outside, you heard a loud splash.

Your eyes widen as you realized what was going on. "Seitaro!" You yell as you dive into the swamp.

Seitaro continued to sink as if he was being dragged down to the bottom of the swamp which was not possible unless those mermaids really existed. You dive deeper until he was finally within your reach.

You grab his wrist and pull him to the surface. You gasp for air and swim to the land while pulling Seitaro with you.

Once you reach the land, you climb up then try to pull Seitaro. You lay his head gently on the ground and check for his breathing. After that, you check for his pulse.

"His breathing is slow, pulse is getting back to normal." You mutter and then sigh in relief as you collapse your knees.

"Seitaro, you stupid history nerd."

You bury your face in your arms while hugging your knees closer to yourself. Hearing a trail of coughs and gasps, you look up to see Seitaro awake.

He coughs out the excess water that remains and then lies back down. "Seitaro! Are you okay?" You ask as you hurriedly kneel next to him.

"Y-Yeah... I'm fine..." He manages to say. He tries to sit up but ends up back on the ground. "Don't push yourself!" You scold.

You help him stand up. You bring him to his room so that he can rest.

A girl and a boy.

In a room.

Alone, together.

Plus a bed.

DANGER

Wait, this isn't the time to be thinking about that! You shook your head as you try to get rid of those thoughts. Seitaro raises an eye brow while giving you the look.

"What?" You ask. "You're so easy to read." He states. "Huh?"

"Nevermind." He mutters. You let him lie on the bed. You were about to go out when he grabbed your wrist. "Stay here for a bit." He says.

You sit on the side of his bed. You stare as he closes his eyes. He looked so peaceful as if none of this had ever happened.

You felt a strange urge to touch his hair and so you did. "What are you doing?" He asks. "Touching your hair if it isn't obvious. Is it annoying?" You question, stopping the motion.

"Not really."

You grin as you began stroking his hair in a gentle manner. Seitaro slowly drifts to sleep. You watch as his chest rises and goes back.

You found yourself eying his lips making you blush. "Damn you, fantasies of mine." You mutter.

You look back at his peaceful face. "This might be unfair..."
You lean closer to him as your lips make contact. You slowly part while your face was completely red.

"I-I'm going to get water!" You stutter. You rush out of the room leaving a sleeping Seitaro.

Or so you thought.

Seitaro opens his eyes. He puts a finger to his lip. He covers his eyes with one arm.

"You're so sly, (y/n)."

~¤~
A/N: I haven't updated in a while, but I'm back! I'm going to try to finish the requests as soon as possible. I still have around 7 to finish. Thanks for beinv patient with me! I really appreciate it! ^_^