|Happy Days| Ethiw X Kcalb ~The Gray Garden~

Starting now, I'll dedicate a chapter to the one who requested it.

Etihw is considered genderless but in this one shot Etihw is female while Kcalb is male.

Sorry if this isn't anything new. There are many one shots of Kcalb with sweets involved. This is one of them. But I hope you guys will still enjoy this! :)
~¤~

Etihw walks into the room with a nicely packaged box. Kcalb immediately turns to her and stares at the box.

Etihw puts it in between them and then sits across him. He stares intently at Etihw then back at the box. "Cake...?" He questions.

Etihw grins as she opens the box. "Yosafire and her friends bought this for us. It's strawberry shortcake~!" She chirps. She cuts a slice and lays it on a plate.

She takes a piece using a fork and positions it in front of hid face. "Say ahh~!" She teases. Kcalb looks away an  mutters, "I can feed myself..."

"Are you being shy?" She continues. After a minute of constant pestering, he finally gave in. "Is it good?" She asks. He nods in reply as he closes his eyes to savor the taste.

Etihw sat back on her chair as she joins him in eating.

Kcalb's thought wanders to the days when both of them were in bac terms. Although they've been together for quite a long time, it never fails to make him surprised at how they're peacefully eating cake together.

And what more, he doesn't think of Etihw as a partner. After all these years, he may have developed romantic feelings for the goddess. Of course, he wouldn't admit it.

Thinking about personal things made Kcalb's face flushed. Etihw looked up from her plate noticing his blushing face.

"Oho?"

"What...?"

Etihw smirks as she let her chin rest on her palm. "Where you thinking about me?" She asks. His face becames even moee red at her answer.

"..."

"Not denying it?"

"Stop teasing." He says. She sits up straight and smiles. "You caught me."

They continue eating until Etihw goes over to Kcalb. She leans over and brushes off the frosting with her finger. She licks the frosting making Kcalb blush.

"How cute! You're blushing again~!" She teases. He looks away in an attempt to hide his embarrassment. Not that it helped.

"Shut up..."

After all, Kcalb enjoys these little happy and sometimes embarrassing moments with Etihw.

Despite being aware of his feelings, he didn't do anything about it. Maybe it's just the best way to go.

Days like these are always the best...