-Dangerous Decision-

Miles POV

GumGirl: Important meeting for everyone at the usual place. Come in costume.

SpaceBucket: Did something happen?

ScaredofSpiders: Are you good, Gum?

ScaredofSpiders: Gum?!?

SpaceBucket: Something's definity not right... She is always on the Internet. I'm going. Who knows what's going on.

ScaredofSpiders: I'm definity scared of what happened and Fe being in wherever she is. Who knows what's happening.

This was scaring him, Kamala was always relaxed and never really had been extremely serious and direct. Who knows why they were meeting but he was definity going.
A longer swing across New York he thinks, geography wasn't his strong suit, landing on the rooftop. Is the place which we choose to form the Champions. Miles thought. He sees as Sam speeds through the sky and slows when he most likely realizes he passed. Quickly realized he passed it, flew back and landed.

"Hey, Spidey. Ms. Marvel is not here yet. Just guessing." He states floating try to act casually. "I mean it would take forever to run and stuff all the way here flying is a huge plus."

Ms. Marvel finally arrives and stretches her arm to grab the ledge and flinged herself over.

"Thanks for meeting me here guys, on such short notice but... We are officially screwed. CRADLE knows who I am. They, well big boss Terra and CRADLE pulled me out of school to tell me they know my identity and like threaten me but nicely? I don't know what to do and I'm kind of freaking out!" She starts to fiddle with the scarf and worries about showing her face.
"She gave me two options, one set up a meeting with us or they did some mind stuff and found out your guys' identities. I feel like this is my fault. I'm sorry I feel like this is all my fault."

"Ok, so wait give me a second. So... Holy heck... Ok, so what did you tell them? Please don't say they're here to catch us." Sam says, looking around in different directions nervously.

"When are we supposed to meet them? What are we supposed to do as well, it is most likely going to be an ambush or something of the sort." I ask.

"They gave me some time to set up the meeting. The main thing is one way or another they're going to have to meet us. And we definitely need a plan. So let's put our heads together and find some solution to this." Kamala said, trying to sound confident.

"I mean what are we supposed to do? What about their office and stuff? Aren't they like a SHIELD level of agents and stuff, how are the three of us going to take on a whole army with a mind meddling mutant, I mean I've been living on the moon."

"I think I have a sort of idea. What if we appeal to her human side, I mean she constantly feels the need to say she is doing this for us and our wellbeing. Also we should try and find a way to get all the Champions out of their prison and stuff. I think the key to everything would be in CRADLE HQ. Info and Terra powers and how they work."

"So we are going to talk to her and somehow the mind meddling 'stable' mutant. Also we aren't exactly the most normal kids. I mean you go to space and fight aliens, plus you know demons stuff." God, definitely not my proudest moment.

"I mean, does anyone else have any more ideas?" Ms. Marvel ask